SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Because it's funny...and true. Words of wisdom from SDaddy

@SeanLowe09: It's amazing how fast it goes from roses and champagne to "can you toss me the toilet paper?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Love - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by provenceguy Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:15 pm

I must say, Sean is hilarious!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi Provenceguy, yes he is. He never ceases to entertain. He'll be a fun dad and will probably embarrass the heck out of Peanut when he/she is older.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Poor baby

Been working like a mad woman. Mama's tired, Lola. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Even laying on the floor and exhausted she looks better than me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Oh poor baby with a baby Lola make Mommy feel better!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:20 am

He's so sweet

No real reason for taking this picture except wanting to show off my cute my pregnant wife. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 am

Take as many pictures as you want Mr. Lowe.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Seanie, no reason needed, so go ahead and do whatever you want! Gosh, they finally look like a "real" family now, real Love, real Dogs, real Baby too! I couldn't be happier for them. Sigh...

Happy Friday guys! And thanks for keeping us up to date here. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Love this group. Even everyday news keeps us together enjoying the Lowes and their peanut babe to be. As Vivi said Thanks to all for being here and sharing all the tidbits.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 pm

^^^ Ditto. Pure adorableness. Sigh. They give us so much joy. Love  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the Lowes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you for all the updates, lipsis and umngirl.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:37 pm

New bloggity blog
Dear Jerry Maguire, I don't complete Catherine
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4