SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:39 am

Thank goodness Catherine has gone. Her voice was more annoying than Amanda's from Ben's season.

So far I am not that impressed by many of the women and the story focusing so heavily on drama. This season feels very different from last year and I am disappointed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 am

I like Sarah so far, she got the special music on her date.

I noticed Jordan and Sarah PI sessions were done later via his facial hair.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:54 am

Havent watched 2nd epi yet, but curious about Sarah... no intro video, didnt see her 101 time during first CP... very hidden F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:56 am

sophienette wrote:Havent watched 2nd epi yet, but curious about Sarah... no intro video, didnt see her 101 time during first CP... very hidden F1?

That's a possibility. She even mentioned they didn't talk during the CP. Nice date but I'm not certain there's much chemistry there as yet.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 pm

OK about to watch 2nd epi... personal reminder my top after Limo exit:

My top just from these (in no order):

Ceri
Emily
Alicia
Rebecca
Sarah
Fleur
+ Amanda from 1-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Top 6 at start: Ceri, Alicia, Rebecca, Sarah, Fleur, Amanda

101 - Not feeling the BL with Sarah (like when they are looking at the view in the sky cafe), might be nerves, but...
convo more practical than romantic. Which can be good, but you want to feel an initial attraction, which I didnt feel.

6/10 - dont think she's F1

GD: Storm, Erin, Fleur, Gabrielle, Ana, Kate and Danielle (only Fleur from my top!)
I liked how he looked at Fleur during their little 101 time on the beach. was happy she got the rose. Remains in my top.

8/10 - possible F1 - liked the playfulness when he offered the rose

Cocktail party

Taking Alicia away first, bonding over nerves, but not much shown...

Rebecca, Ceri, Amanda (the rest of my top) - we didnt see much... mmmmm.... I did like ho Rebecca touch his cheek during RC, and Ceri and him laughing at her enthusiasm.

I wont even mention the bitches club...

Overall:

Top 3: Fleur, Rebecca, Ceri
Dark horse: Sarah, Alicia, Amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Sophie you are way ahead of me. I haven't had a chance to watch even one episode. I'm halfway through the first episode of the French...really Italian...bachelor. Pesky real life messed me up this weekend.

I want to know if we will see the same things.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Sprite wrote:Sophie you are way ahead of me. I haven't had a chance to watch even one episode. I'm halfway through the first episode of the French...really Italian...bachelor. Pesky real life messed me up this weekend.

I want to know if we will see the same things.

Can't wait, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Not liking this season as much as the first so far. Jordan seems pretty nice and funny, but none of the women have really impressed me so far. Well Rebecca seems sweet. Too many people and too much drama right now, just confusing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Watched the two episodes... no one really stood out like last season and didn't get the sense Jordan felt love at first sight like Art did so I'm thinking it may be a different type of season?

Standouts for me: Rebecca (intro), Ceri, Sarah, Alicia (intro), Fleur, Amanda.

Rebecca - intro and first rose but I'm not sure about being F1. She seems nice, has a lot in common with Jordan (film, etc).
Ceri - Seems like they are pushing Ceri? Maybe F1? I am not sure if that's because she is someone relatively known in NZ due to her winning pageants - including Miss Tourism 2016 for NZ so may be to boost her profile? I do think she goes far but not sure if F1... could be if obvious F1 (imo).
Sarah - Something about Sarah seems to me that she is hidden. She was shown first in ep 2 flashbacks but with no 1on1 time shown and no intro in ep 1 maybe more like Alysha F3 from last season? I think she may be F1 or at least in F4.
Alicia - had intro and seems like there is interest there. Not sure about F1 though...
Fleur - got GDR and camera pans to her a bit... seems to have interest there
Amanda - shown in media pics like Ceri has, I don't think she is F1 but possibly in F6 or F4 and shown 1on1 time CP talking.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:04 pm

LOL Your top 6 match mine Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Sophie bestbud! I had Kate with Amanda but went with Amanda over her when she got some 1on1 time shown. There doesn't seem as many girls this season that standout so I am not sure? From the edit alone and roses/dates/1on1 time given it seems like those may be F6?

Not sure though... the edit seems different from last year and I wonder if it has to do with filming perhaps not finished when the first episodes aired? Because I don't think filming was over yet - based on SM and Scout interview Jordan did. Also SM activity by Jordan makes me think filming may have ended only this past week (will post in SM thread).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM