SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Katiebelle wrote:...plan to post lots of articles and news that I have found...
Thanks for posting the articles! I like Jordan. He seems sincere, considerate, and conscientious. From what I've read he's ready to find a relationship. Is he willing to put the time and effort into the relationship especially if it's long distance once the season wraps? Not so sure. Being the bachelor seems like a challenge for him. Maybe he's the analytical type and is making decisions more with his head than his heart

HEA wrote:season of the platinum blonde...
Fleur's the most notable platinum blonde. They have photography/travel in common. He likes her "spice" and they seem to have great conversations

Katiebelle wrote:...He has a great sense of humour and is very good at putting the girls at ease. I was impressed with how he teased and joked with Sharri to help her get over her nerves on their date...
I've noticed Shari has been getting a far amount of screen time in each episode despite her lack of interaction with Jordan. Once he took the opportunity to speak with her he sensed their connection and spontaneously gave her a rose. He said he doesn't hand out roses unless they mean something. During their date he said they have the same sense of humor and get each other

ElonM wrote:I watched episodes 3 and 4 and besides the RC why no interaction with Sarah? Twice in the bottom two...
I think Sarah is too shy.  She isn't putting herself out there. She's going to have to find a way to interact more with Jordan or I think their spark is going to fade

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm so after watching I have no idea who the frontrunners are... maybe Ceri because she gets lots of ITM time and has yet to have a single date or GD? As for Rebecca who got the first impression rose she's barely been shown it's a bit odd to me...
I think Jordan is in awe of Ceri's kindness and beauty. She'd be a great candidate for the first Bachelorette NZ. So far there hasn't been a natural connection wth Jordan/Ceri. I think they are intrigued with each other.  I wonder if Jordan questions Rebecca's motive for being on the show. Is she there for Jordan or for research?

After episode 4 my top 3 are Storm, Fleur,  Shari

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:09 pm

IA. I don't see anything with Rebecca despite her receiving the FIR. After Ep 4 thinking maybe:

Shari
Ceri
Fleur
Sarah
Alicia

I don't get a real feeling that any of the girls is an obvious frontrunner like Matilda was with Art so I expect my thoughts may change next week (they already have so I think edit is hard for me to read). I thought it was interesting the girls said that Fleur and Jordan had the most chemistry. I don't see lots of chemistry or interest with any of the girls and Jordan but I think it may be because Jordan is more in control of his emotions in a way? I don't know he's hard for me to read... It will be interesting to see if he falls in love and how/if it's shown?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:28 am

Well, my list didn't last long :/ A new episode hasn't even aired yet and I've already changed my mind based on SM/Media info and posted in SM thread laugh out loud. So now have:

Storm
Alicia
Fleur
Rebecca
Naz

Anyone posting live while the show airs tonight?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:35 am

I live in California. I was trying to find a NZ live stream. No luck. I'm going to check twitter #bachelornz to see if anything interesting is posted.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:38 am

Can watch live here http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Livestream.aspx (must have Hola or some other VPN I believe to do so).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Can watch live here...(must have Hola or some other VPN I believe to do so)
Thanks! I'll download Hola and see if it works

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 am

@katiebelle you watching live and posting? Anyone else feel free to join (link above)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:42 am

Group date. Not sure who all is on. Danielle, Gabrielle, and 2 others? Driving cars. Race. Feels more like an episode of Top Gear.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:42 am

Mean girl Naz talking about the girls and they're on her hit list. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:43 am

Mean girl Naz with other mean girl Claudia. They've got a long way to get before they reach Chrystal status. She was much better as a villain. Naz and Claudia are boring IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:46 am

Ceri is on the group date. So no single date for her? Seems like the article about her moving on already may be correct?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Group date. Not sure who all is on. Danielle, Gabrielle, and 2 others? Driving cars. Race. Feels more like an episode of Top Gear.
Thanks for the updates. I wasn't able to get the link to work with Hola. Hopefully episode 5 will be posted on vk.com

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM