SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:38 am

Diving under sea. Gorgeous film shots!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:40 am

I am thinking Jordan may have posted pics on his IG of this date (and maybe Rebecca's too) because he loves how they look considering he works in film industry and his IG profile bio is "capturer of moments" so likes photography, etc?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:40 am

Seem to have travel and working on yachts in common.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:40 am

I'm here.

Loving this date! My family are big sailors so this is exactly what I'd pick for the perfect date.

Quite geeky talk about super heroes - BTW Wonder Woman would totally win!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:41 am

Jordan swoops in for a kiss!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:42 am

bestbud! @Katiebelle

I am liking the date too!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:44 am

I am liking that we get to see more of the girls now that Claudia is gone.

I suppose I can put up with Naz (I will just zone out when she is on) but it it nice to see more of the girls that are more quiet.

Erin seems really nice
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:bestbud! @Katiebelle

I am liking the date too!

Isn't Hawaii so beautiful. It's definitely giving my Pacific Islands a run for their money!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:45 am

Fireworks in the sky!

Love it!

Fun date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:45 am

And fireworks between Jordan and Erin with more kissing!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 am

Fireworks! This is definitely the best date so far. Well worth the wait.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 am

Erin in ITM saying she feels like a little school girl with Jordan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM