SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:57 am

I can't warm to Lara. She's trying too hard and seeing things that aren't there. "The best date I've ever been on" - poor girl if that's the best date. I don't think he's into her at all even though he gave her a rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:58 am

I wonder if the show purposefully made Jordan wait to have single dates with the girls he is truly interested in so nothing spoiled while filming and only seen later? Because I don't k ow if it is just edit but Jordan doesn't seem that interested in anyone really? I hope he finds someone. Will be a bit awkward if he has to act like he does but none of the girls are his type?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:01 am

Lara talking about how she has a connection. Not seeing it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:01 am

Single date coming up...

It is Kate.

Huh?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:02 am

Excellent! Single date for Kate. And Naz is being b!tchy and happy that Kate is a little afraid of horses.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:03 am

Naz going on about Kate being on her hit list too. Rolling Eyes

Naz is getting way too much screen time. I hope it's not because she's in the final three :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:04 am

Horse riding.

Bringing back terrible flashbacks of Mailda falling off and breaking her arm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 am

Kate seems nice. Not sure if there's more there but seem friendly and relaxed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:06 am

Ceri talking again and says she will bake Jordan something to stand out more. Wondering if Jordan is not too interested since she never got the single date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:06 am

I like Kate's humour and that she's comfortable giving him a bit of stick. She's confident and realistic. He likes her. But not sure if it's romantic

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:07 am

All the elements but not sure. Friendzone with Kate?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:10 am

Jordan I think if he falls in love he will be more vulnerable rather than matey. He seems to be more friendzone this episode (most). I haven't seen him smitten or interested yet with anyone? Almost like he's going through the motions? I'm waiting to see who he will "chase"...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM