SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 am

I don't think it's possible for there to be a full WTA episode before FRC since it is filming on May 9 and after the finale episode airs?

The format described below sounds exactly like a live-finale/ATFR in Bach US where Chris Harrison is with a live audience and talks and then the final episode airs and then CH talks some more at beginning of each commercial break and then when Lead chooses F1, CH would transition to the AFTR part. I think in this case, Mike the host will be talking while the show airs and then maybe talk first to all the girls and then to Jordan and his F1?

The female stars of hit show The Bachelor New Zealand will get the opportunity to reveal the highs, lows and behind-the-scenes secrets of the show in a special event following the season finale.

The event, announced by MediaWorks this afternoon, and will include a live-screening of the grand final and live filming of a television special Women Tell All. It is set to be held at the SkyCity Theatre on May 9.

Hosted by Mike Puru, the event will see the Bachelorettes talk candidly about life in the mansion, share stories from the show and behind-the-scenes and expose the "highs, lows and the heartbreak" during the search for true love on The Bachelor.

Bachelor Jordan Mauger will also come face-to-face with Bachelorettes previously sent home.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11613299

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:

I'm telling you.... naz may be F1

@HEA I doubt she is F1...Metz made a post on IG that they didn't find love on the show but found each other & tagged a couple of girls including Naz on that post. I think Naz maybe F2 at best....but I may change my mind after her second date tomorrow giggling

Add In Jordan commenting on Naz's IG and I don't think Naz is F1 at all either. Not sure if F2 either but certainly possible. She has a physical edit now IMO based on what Jordan says so it could be F2 edit. Storm in contrast seems much more emotional and getting closed off. She may have Poppy's edit (unsure about the lead) and is questioning so much not sure if F2 is believable spot for her? Usually the F2 is more confident in what they have. Also I've noticed so far Jordan has commented or posted pics or liked pics about everyone but Fleur. I think this is an outlier and another indication Fleur is possible F1 in addition to others (posted in SM thread).

i do not think we should stop at one comment on Naz IG.
Both jordan and naz went out of their shells last week about mag-bullying...
he also defends her a lot IMO

I dunno. I think we should not rule out Naz but I agree that Fleur is very cheerful and looks very happy. Do we know about Fleur at all and Gab?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 am

watching the episode now... ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 am

Thanks @Allaboutlove for embedding the episode. I will watch later.

Do we know if Naz gets a rose on her SD tomorrow? If she didn't or no one else did before RC then 2 girls are leaving tomorrow's Episode 15.

I ask because the Scout live recap also mentioned four roses at RC tomorrow as @Katiebelle already posted. So maybe you guys can tell where Naz is standing in the RC screencap for tomorrow that is if it was shown. TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:22 am

@mercieme, I just rewatched the preview and while Naz holds something green in her hand it doesn't look like a rose stem but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a pre-RC rose. However, I don't believe Storm or Ceri received roses on their 2nd SDs so not sure if none of them do?

If there really are 4 roses, and no one has one then I don't see how that works given episode descriptions for next week with more dates.

If there are 4 roses and Naz has 1 then I don't see what the big deal is about a RC with 4 roses unless it is a fake-out made to seem like Naz doesn't have one? Otherwise that means only 1 girl going home if Naz has a rose pre-RC so the preview of surprise/shock makes no sense to me.

From preview, Naz could have a rose pre-RC as she is seen standing all the way to the right (where the girl who has a rose usually stands). Gabs I think is standing next to her and may also have a rose pre-RC maybe?

I am actually wondering if this RC the surprise about 4 roses is because all girls stay? So roses for everyone? Thus the "shock" as to why have a RC? That or 2 girls go home. Nothing else really makes sense and 2 girls going home seems too early unless fewer than 4 girls at HTDs?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:34 am

Ok thanks. If 2 girls get roses before hand & 4 roses remain with everyone getting roses is also a very plausible scenario or if Naz gets a rose on her SD with one girl going home also makes sense to me. I don't get 2 girls leaving tomorrow but I have learnt to say never say never with dear Jordan laugh out loud.

Do we know if Gabs gets SQT on tomorrow's Episode then. If all are seen at RC so no one leaves on their own...maybe Naz was just implying that her date with Jordan tomorrow is epic....interesting.

-------

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3492

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM