Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:08 am

@bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14m14 minutes ago
Just saw JoJo... Never realized that she has such a gorgeous figure. What a bonus!!!

Right, he just figured that out. I need to sell him that ocean front property in Arizona to quote George Strait.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:18 am

The back of JoJo's head!

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 52s52 seconds ago
The legendary Pauly coaching JoJo #TheBachelorette
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:54 am

@morgie_reid27
My aunt is currently in Cali where they're filming the bachelorette. No big deal

[/url]
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1850

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:45 am

@stuckinsc wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14m14 minutes ago
Just saw JoJo... Never realized that she has such a gorgeous figure. What a bonus!!!

Right, he just figured that out. I need to sell him that ocean front property in Arizona to quote George Strait.

MF is such a MF. TPTB and JoJo has their eyes on the prized gig... Bachelorette from the get go. Please! hmmm
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:07 am

Millsy and MF are re-tweeting their support for JPG joining the show! giggling affraid
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:12 am

@Millsy11374
Yes someone brought JoJo a wine bottle to chug from and you bet your a** she chugged from it.  #TheBachelorette

laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:14 am

@fleissmeister
Another unicorn???
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:17 am

Wow It's 11:15pm here and seems they are still doing the limo entrances. No way I can last that many hours laugh out loud Props to all the leads!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8523

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:54 am

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 2h
First kiss!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:03 am

I just want to watch it already! Also I wonder who the first kiss was
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:42 am

First kiss already?! Go on with your bad self, Jo!!

I can only imagine how the guys are trying to frantically pull themselves together right now after expecting normal girl Caila and getting scorching hot Jo instead laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 am

I'm guessing it'll be a messy and dramatic season with the guys having no chill! Can't wait!
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum