Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · 9m9 minutes ago  

JoJo is about to go on her first date. It's a 1-on-1... Stay tuned! Bachelorette
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:54 pm

bblake wrote:
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 2h
First kiss!!!

Wow. I wonder if he was the FIR also.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:35 pm

^^^^I saw that tweet last night and assumed he meant she had her first kiss the first night. ;) So yes could definitely be FIR.
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

@nd4reality wrote:
bblake wrote:
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 2h
First kiss!!!

Wow. I wonder if he was the FIR also.

Just to clarify, First kiss tweet, was posted March 17th.

First one on one date tweet, posted March 18th.

I don't know what he's ranting about here, but might be a clue as to their location.

Mike Fleiss Verified account 
‏@fleissmeister  
Mike Fleiss Retweeted Amy Kaufman

Ask the waiters and waitresses. Moron. Btw, I write this from Otis Chandler's beach house. Don't disgrace him!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43937

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:46 pm

I'll wait and see. I loved Kaitlyn on Chris season and in her own season, she was tarnished by MF.

MF's focus is no longer on Jojo finding love. He's on the look out for the next bachelor.

SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:54 pm

@SarahD wrote:I'll wait and see. I loved Kaitlyn on Chris season and in her own season, she was tarnished by MF.

MF's focus is no longer on Jojo finding love. He's on the look out for the next bachelor.

And so are we! sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:50 pm

@fleissmeister
JoJo is taking this very seriously. She really did love @benhiggi and wants what Lauren has...

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/710929253399928832

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8523

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:25 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't know what he's ranting about here, but might be a clue as to their location.

Mike Fleiss Verified account 
‏@fleissmeister  
Mike Fleiss Retweeted Amy Kaufman

Ask the waiters and waitresses. Moron. Btw, I write this from Otis Chandler's beach house. Don't disgrace him!

Otis Chandler -  "(November 23, 1927 – February 27, 2006) was the publisher of the Los Angeles Times between 1960 and 1980, leading a large expansion of the newspaper and its ambitions. He was the fourth and final member of the Chandler family to hold the paper's top position."

It seems he may have had a beach house in Alamitos Bay in Long Beach.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:26 pm

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Guessing for a group date. If the guys are all shirtless dressed as firefighters :girlfan . As long as the guys are cute laugh out loud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8523

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Might need to keep an eye on this guy:  

Kevin Martin @theonlykmart
@ABCBachelorette I want to meet @JoelleFletcher what's the deadline? Tell me i'm not too late.
9:04 PM - 16 Mar 2016

@fleissmeister @Millsy11374 So if I get on a plane tonight can I still get on the show? #bachelorette
8:58 AM - 18 Mar 2016

Robert Mills @Millsy11374
@theonlykmart @fleissmeister not sure but I like you're thinking. She's worth it!!
9:31 AM - 18 Mar 2016

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister You give me the word that it's not a total waste of time and i'm there. No one knew it was her accept me...
9:35 AM - 18 Mar 2016

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister Ticket booked, be there tomorrow morning. Direct message me so we can figure out where to meet. #shesworthit
12:46 PM - 18 Mar 2016
Source:  @theonlykmart

*** Times showing are for EST.  ***
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 pm

@Linds911 wrote:Guessing for a group date. If the guys are all shirtless dressed as firefighters :girlfan . As long as the guys are cute laugh out loud
It's an individual date today, Fleiss already tweeted that she's on an individual one. If this has already been said, sorry.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum