SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Lucas, I think many of us told worse or did worse, but few of did so for millions of viewers, prospective employers, customers, family members etc. cantstopl
Or at least that is my opinion.

I share that opinion. If I'm wrong let me know - anyone who did it in front of what - close to 8,000,000 viewers? - send me a link; a PM is acceptable and your little secret is safe with me. And those other 8,000,000 people ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

help - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:22 pm

She said they(her and her then bf) got "busted" before anything really took place, so---

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

I'm wondering if someone foiled RS?  I doubt much of it will pass an ABC censor for primetime.  MF is every frat boy's ideal, but even he knows his core audience might be "surprised" by this.  

What makes me sad is there is so much to see and do in LA and this is what they come up with.

Too early to foil RS and too detailed not to be true. Also, there was a tweet from someone who was in the audience and she agreed with MF that this was TVMA?
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Did anyone see the Jojo preview for GMA tomorrow morning? It said something like "Bachelorette Jojo speaks out" ...it was on tv but I didn't really catch all of it.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Lucas, I think many of us told worse or did worse, but few of did so for millions of viewers, prospective employers, customers, family members etc. cantstopl
Or at least that is my opinion.

I share that opinion. If I'm wrong let me know - anyone who did it in front of what - close to 8,000,000 viewers? - send me a link; a PM is acceptable and your little secret is safe with me. And those other 8,000,000 people ...

It takes a certain crowd and and a certain gal you're trying to please. They hit gold with both imo.
Raunch carte blanche ajojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't think JoJo's story makes her in any way hoeish, but I doubt any anal beads were involved. Me thinks she was told to tell a raunchy story to set the tone for the guys. I could imagine their stories if JoJo had told about a candle light dinner, a romantic stroll under the stars and a bed decorated with Rose pedals. (It might have saved us from the razor story though... JOJO!!!!)

These guys just seem stupid. HJ under a trampoline?! That sounds a lot of hard work and no gain. Why not impress the lady with a story she could imagine enjoying? They have 0 game (except for 1).

Since she went first, she set the tone for how the other guys would go about telling their story. When she started off cursing all over the place and dropped anal beads, that set the stage for the guys to one up each other. The producers may have encouraged some cocktails to let them loose probably.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Years back Sarah Silverman did a song spoof with Matt Damon that did not go over well on Jimmy Kimmel. Of course, Jimmy was her boyfriend then and the song was talking about Sarah in pretty crass details boinking Matt Damon. 
It's still on youtube if anyone is interested. 
I thought it was pretty funny. 
So did Matt Damon. 
Jimmy Kimmel did not. 
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:33 pm

^^LOL! Is that why Jimmy Kimmel can't stand Matt Damon (or pretends to dislike him).
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:34 pm

SarahD wrote:Too early to foil RS and too detailed not to be true. Also, there was a tweet from someone who was in the audience and she agreed with MF that this was TVMA?

IMO, it's never too early for MF and Co. to try to foil the season.  MF always seems a bit too happy when he kabooms, misleads and in general screws with people, RS in particular.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I haven't seen it mixed in with all the sex talk:

http://extratv.com/2016/03/24/jojo-fletcher-on-not-getting-the-final-rose-from-ben-higgins-that-breakup-is-cold-turkey/

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^LOL! Is that why Jimmy Kimmel can't stand Matt Damon (or pretends to dislike him).
I think it's real. 
Matt was on very briefly just a wee bit ago. 
I don't think it's very friendly between him and Sarah. That was the beginning of the end. I guess Jimmy can dish it out, but not take it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Not surprised MF and company would go there -- anything for ratings! I do read RS for spoilers (not always fond of his attitude, though.) Love the discussion, sleuthing and info posted on this site. I have learned so much about "reality tv" and how scenes and storylines are created and at times manipulated from the wisdom of others here. I would hope that the censors would be working overtime to make sure that most of these stories aren't aired. It could affect these people and their future--hopefully not too much, though. JoJo was chosen because TPTB felt she would be the best woman to lead this upcoming season.

This environment encourages people to say and do things that they may not do in their regular lives and exploits them. I am torn between wanting to see exactly how they edit this and at the same time, not wanting to hear these private details at all. JMO If this is not in the right thread, I'm sorry. Feel free to move it. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl