SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Oh yeah I saw him tweeting this morning about the individual one thought maybe now it was for a group date. Oops. So today is only filming this one date?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:45 pm

They only film one date a day since there's always a day portion and a night portion.

I'm glad they're going back to the two 1 on 1's, 1 group date format. It gives her a better chance at getting to know the guys she's interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Might need to keep an eye on this guy:  

Kevin Martin @theonlykmart
@ABCBachelorette I want to meet @JoelleFletcher what's the deadline? Tell me i'm not too late.
9:04 PM - 16 Mar 2016

@fleissmeister @Millsy11374 So if I get on a plane tonight can I still get on the show? #bachelorette
8:58 AM - 18 Mar 2016

Robert Mills @Millsy11374
@theonlykmart @fleissmeister not sure but I like you're thinking. She's worth it!!
9:31 AM - 18 Mar 2016

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister You give me the word that it's not a total waste of time and i'm there. No one knew it was her accept me...
9:35 AM - 18 Mar 2016

@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister Ticket booked, be there tomorrow morning. Direct message me so we can figure out where to meet. #shesworthit
12:46 PM - 18 Mar 2016
Source:  @theonlykmart

*** Times showing are for EST.  ***

This is strange. The last people he followed last person in order are MF, Millsy, Bachelorette Casting, JoJo. Twitter bio says Canada. There's smart and then there's kmart smart, plus his username references KMart. He hasn't tweeted since Dec /15. I don't think Canada has anymore KMart stores. Play on his name IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:58 pm

^ He just tweeted this 10 minutes ago:

@theonlykmart: @ABCBachelorette flying out to LA in the morning. Let's hope @JoelleFletcher is interest in just one more bachelor.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ He just tweeted this 10 minutes ago:

@theonlykmart: @ABCBachelorette flying out to LA in the morning. Let's hope @JoelleFletcher is interest in just one more bachelor.

I just saw that too. This is crazy. laugh out loud Something is up with this guy. Thanks Ash, I will put a copy in the No Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Thanks for bringing that over, Ash.  bestbud!

I thought Millsy's response of not sure instead of a plain, simply, definite no was a little odd.  

I think part of his Kmart reference is just trying to be cute and a play on words / his name.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ He just tweeted this 10 minutes ago:

I just saw that too. This is crazy. laugh out loud Something is up with this guy. Thanks Ash, I will put a copy in the No Discussion thread.

This is crazy! I guess ya never know the power of SM..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan · 53s53 seconds ago

@theonlykmart If this is true, where from in Canada? I need to root for a fellow Canadian! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:
@fleissmeister
JoJo is taking this very seriously. She really did love @benhiggi and wants what Lauren has...

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/710929253399928832

I definitely want to see JoJo find her happily ever after on her Bachelorette season. yes   

But I don't care for the way MF worded this tweet and tagged Ben.... no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Seabear wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
@fleissmeister
JoJo is taking this very seriously. She really did love @benhiggi and wants what Lauren has...

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/710929253399928832

I definitely want to see JoJo find her happily ever after on her Bachelorette season. yes   

But I don't care for the way MF worded this tweet and tagged Ben.... no no

That bugged me too ! no

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:18 pm

I looked through @theonlykmart's SM and his name is Kevin Martin...hence the kmart.  He is Canadian and does or did work for Ford Motors.

Why would they be looking to add more random cast members now??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:24 pm

He responded to you GA. I'm really curious about this laugh out loud

I guess it would add some drama if they bring him in at some point in front of the guys and JoJo and he's like "JoJo, I hopped on a plane at the last minute to meet you because you're worth it." I would bet they all would be like what the heck?

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl