Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:54 am

I can't get those pics, I just posted the same info in the No Discussion thread. It might be due to copyright. If anyone is able to bring the pics over, PLEASE make sure a link is associated with the pic. I'm not at my normal set up, but it's not working for me.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42315
Join date : 2011-04-05

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:12 am

Bringing over from the no discussion thread to answer...

@2observe wrote:So did Jojo show up way before Ben????

There are only a couple of pics of each girl and Ben posted so far, normally more are posted later in the week, but the answer to your question is no.  The first posted pic of Ben is number 1055.  The first posted pic of Jojo is 1343.

Source


Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 7971
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 am

quote="2observe"]
@GuardianAngel wrote:I can't copy the pics from the link posted upthread by bluwavz. Notice the number attached to the jpgs.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2010-2/

JOJO

141665_1380.jpg

Posted 03/08/16



BEN HIGGINS

141665_1969.jpg

Posted 03/08/16

LAUREN B.

141665_2075.jpg

Posted 03/08/16

LAUREN B.

141665_2083.jpg

Posted 03/08/16
So did Jojo show up way before Ben????[/quote]

There is also one of Ben at the FRC site holding a rose #1055, before JoJo arrived. Lots of pics are taken at the FRC.
avatar
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 4526
Join date : 2011-07-29
Location : Minneapolis

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by 2observe on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 am

@Ladybug82 wrote:Bringing over from the No discussion thread to answer.

@2observe wrote:So did Jojo show up way before Ben????

There are only a couple of pics of each girl and Ben posted so far, normally more are posted later in the week, but the answer to your question is no.  The first posted pic of Ben is number 1055.  The first posted pic of Jojo is 1343.

Source
Oh, thanks.
avatar
2observe

Female Posts : 3131
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:17 am



http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2010-2/


FRC order

1055 Ben

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1055-450x300.jpg

1343 JoJo

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1343-200x300.jpg

1380 JoJo

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1380-200x300.jpg

1969 Ben

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1969-450x300.jpg

2075 Lauren

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_2075-450x300.jpg

2083 Lauren

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_2083-200x300.jpg


Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jeepers

Posts : 6521
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SarahD on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:29 am

Mind blown! You guys are amazing! I guess this only confirms what's been speculated before that Lauren comes later because sun light. Confirms no switch as well because we haven't seen any Jojo pics in the 2000 series, which are mostly Lauren's?

I think I just breathed a sigh of relief like Ben does.
avatar
SarahD

Posts : 438
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:37 am

@Jeepers wrote:FRC order

1055 Ben

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1055-450x300.jpg

1343 JoJo

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1343-200x300.jpg

1380 JoJo

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1380-200x300.jpg

1969 Ben

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_1969-450x300.jpg

2075 Lauren

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_2075-450x300.jpg

2083 Lauren

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/141665_2083-200x300.jpg

When I select, it says 404 Forbidden.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 am

Eviebloom wrote:
sophienette wrote:Jolena, yes I will be making some, I have tunes ready, just want finale footage first Smiley

Sophie I too am hoping that you will make a video for Lauren and Ben!  <3

I have 5 tunes I know for a fact I want to do (1 for Lauren - i.e. a singer she likes, 1 for Ben, 1 for both of them, 1 fan request and 1 coz I love it!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 am

Well .. I tried .. One has to be a member of the press some how to gain access

But anyways they are the pics .. In order of the FRC .. Shows that Lauren came last

Try this

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2010-2/


Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jeepers

Posts : 6521
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:40 am

sophienette wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
sophienette wrote:Jolena, yes I will be making some, I have tunes ready, just want finale footage first Smiley

Sophie I too am hoping that you will make a video for Lauren and Ben!  <3

I have 5 tunes I know for a fact I want to do (1 for Lauren - i.e. a singer she likes, 1 for Ben, 1 for both of them, 1 fan request and 1 coz I love it!)

sounds great, I look forward to them, can't wait !!1 :cutesmile!: Thank you in advance !! clapping!
avatar
Jolena

Female Posts : 1538
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 63
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:45 am

Thanks Jeepers . And Sophie, I'm so excited to see what vids you produce!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 am

no pressure Hugesmile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum