SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Jeepers wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Did they show Andy Baldwin telling both he loved them?

Yesssss
Then why are they claiming he's the only one? Is it because he keeps telling them that he loves them?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Beyond the picture numbers the lighting in the pics are clear JoJo arrives before Lauren. I was on the fence until a few days ago but between those two facts and I can see JoJo sitting in the limo in some of the lightened shots. It's enough to convince me Lauren is F1. I see no evidence JoJo is F1. All IMHO

I just hope JoJo is happy and finds her mate soon.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:57 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Yesssss
Then why are they claiming he's the only one?  Is it because he keeps telling them that he loves them?

I think it's the multiple ILYs and that they didn't play it up then as much so they are now...hoping most didn't know about that or won't remember.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:59 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Yesssss
Then why are they claiming he's the only one?  Is it because he keeps telling them that he loves them?
Why? Because they can. :Nod:
It's the same reason they repeat the same old bs every season; the most dramatic blah blah blah, the first time ever blah blah blah, the most romantic blah blah blah. 
Each season they get new viewers and all this blah blah blah is new to them. Just like we get new members all the time who are not privy to all the old, boring blah blah blah those of us sleuthing the show for 20 seasons have. 
CM would repeat anything he had to if it was part of his job. He can't be trusted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:20 am

For me personally, setting aside the spoilers, it's the interaction I saw from Ben and Lauren since she stepped out of the limo, and the forced interaction from JoJo towards Ben. I just didn't see how she could possibly be in love with him.

His first blog.

As the first limo pulled up into the driveway I quickly said a little prayer and thanked God for continuing to be with my on this constantly weird experience we call life. When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew she was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away but also just eased my nerves with how normal it was to meet her in such an abnormal circumstance. That helped a lot.

People

I can't compare to JoJo because he didn't mention her. I read it quickly, someone can CMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:30 am

^The way that he wrote that reads like she was the answer to his prayer.

About Andy vs. Ben's ILYs: I think--Kash, correct me, please--that Andy didn't say it until the LCDs and Ben's had verbal I-love-you diarrhea since FSDs. Jamaica is jamaicin' him crazy!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:31 am

You are correct VEG
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:35 am

Jeepers wrote:You are correct VEG

Muchas gracias, Jeepies yes I knew that Kash watched since season 1. Have you? Who else has watched since season 1? Sorry if I'm OT!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 am

veg_out wrote:**snipped**
Ben's had verbal I-love-you diarrhea since FSDs. Jamaica is jamaicin' him crazy!

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698   I called him in an I love you sl*t in a post, but your descriptions even better!  giggling

And I still giggle every time I see your avie!  Oh Ry-guy how he entertained us.  giggling bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 am

Has anyone been able to lip read what Ben was saying to Lauren before she told him on the couch that she was in love with him? They have Lauren doing a PI over his voice and I'm trying to figure out what he's saying to her . Anyone ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:40 am

I watched the very first season. Alex Michel, wasn't it? He was creepy, imho. I usually watch The Bachelor more than 'ette, but I caught Trista's, Meredith's, Jen's and Emily's season. I skipped the rest! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
veg_out wrote:**snipped**
Ben's had verbal I-love-you diarrhea since FSDs. Jamaica is jamaicin' him crazy!

And I still giggle every time I see your avie!  Oh Ry-guy how he entertained us.  giggling bestbud!

bug, seriously, that thread kept me sane that season. Such fun cantstopl cantstopl

Ben needs to smile and nod the rest of this season, but like Ry-guy, he'll just ignore my advice. Lots of "I love you" confetti being thrown next epi. Oh, Ben. We beatingheart you..for now.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b