SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:33 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Miyala wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:Hi! I'm new but I've been stalking you guys all season. Anyone notice how one promo for the finale shows Jojo getting into a limo? But also clearly shows her going to the FRC in a helicopter. The most recent promo doesn't show this. But I compared and think it may be definite proof she is F2????

Do you know which episode they showed her getting into a limo?

It was in the episode 6 season preview.  You have to lighten the screen caps but the you can see JoJo.

Here is one of my screen caps from that promo

Image hosted by servimg.com

This is the clearest I have seen it. Definitely Jojo..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:34 am

**Deleted No source**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : **Deleted No source**)
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:36 am

^^JoJo is getting into the helicopter on her way to the FRC.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:37 am

shaughnessyb wrote:**Deleted No source**

That's the copter. Good try, though.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : **Deleted No source**)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 am

No, the whole clip shows her getting into the limo. But that was the best grab I could get.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:47 am

This isn't the limo, it's the helicopter that the girls will take to the FRC.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:05 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I watched the very first season.  Alex Michel, wasn't it?  He was creepy, imho.  I usually watch The Bachelor more than 'ette, but I caught Trista's, Meredith's, Jen's and Emily's season.  I skipped the rest!  giggling

I am almost embarrassed to admit but I have watch all seasons. It amazes me this show has been on fifteen years. Trista's season is a favorite because I was so routing for Ryan, so cute and a renaissance man and I was cheering in my living room when she chose him. My daughter has grown up watching and we have had many conversations about relationships because of it. Public service really, how not to act!!!!Ha ha

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I watched the very first season.  Alex Michel, wasn't it?  He was creepy, imho.  I usually watch The Bachelor more than 'ette, but I caught Trista's, Meredith's, Jen's and Emily's season.  I skipped the rest!  giggling

I am almost embarrassed to admit but I have watch all seasons. It amazes me this show has been on fifteen years. Trista's season is a favorite because I was so routing for Ryan, so cute and a renaissance man and I was cheering in my living room when she chose him. My daughter has grown up watching and we have had many conversations about relationships because of it. Public service really, how not to act!!!!Ha ha

I just prefer TB over 'ette, so that's why I skipped most of those seasons. I skipped Sean's season because he annoys me. :yes: I was rooting for Ryan too! He's such a sensitive guy and I just couldn't see Trista choosing Charlie over him. I enjoyed Brad ' s 2.0 season too. I suspected the spoiler was wrong even before BlondieGal revealed he chose Emily...but RS said Chantal had Thanksgiving dinner with Brad. giggling This show is crazy, but so much fun to watch! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:From the same s/cap as sophies.

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Captur11

s/cap up thread from sohpie

Credit to anggilestari for noticing something in the back seat.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3285p156-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:20 pm

Truly amazing! ^ at the same time probably one of the most
humorous times on the board. It was like old times with
Kasha and Stucki on a roll. I can honestly see the skit on
SNL. Lock it up GA, someone said it was pure gold and it was
from the toast to Elvis rolling by in white sitting in the back of 
the limo. cantstopl

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Don't forget the groundhog ! My hubby seriously rofl'd when I showed him that . He thought that was genius !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:48 pm

The light on the bushes when he shuts the limo door matches the lighting when Jojo arrives. Same-ish time of day imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b