Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Jeepers on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:00 pm

The unseen bridge on the right in the above is exactly like the one on the left
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bronco18 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:03 pm

So to expound on the lighting/location, I had done this analysis awhile ago when determining angles of the sun. Sorry if it's hard to view /sloppy, but this is the waterfall where the FRC is. The N with the arrow is which way North is facing. The helicopters have been arriving to the west (the right of the waterfall in this picture), and in the sc of Ben's gleaming smile he seems to be looking East.

my pic

Just thought this might help some of us see the big picture/overall view.
bronco18

Female Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Awesome Broncos! All the perspectives do help! Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 pm

The helicopters could well do a loop before they land!

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Also, this is not the bridge that the girls walk across, this bridge is located near where the limo will be waiting for Jojo (IMO giggling )

source

These are the two bridges the girls walk across:

source

bronco18

Female Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 pm

correct the bridge they walk across is I believe the one we see on the left of Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Oops .. Sorry .. A bunch doing the same thing at the same time
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:21 pm

No problem Jeepers! The more the merrier. I'm just amazed at the skiltz everyone has.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:53 pm

bronco18 wrote:So to expound on the lighting/location, I had done this analysis awhile ago when determining angles of the sun. Sorry if it's hard to view /sloppy, but this is the waterfall where the FRC is. The N with the arrow is which way North is facing. The helicopters have been arriving to the west (the right of the waterfall in this picture), and in the sc of Ben's gleaming smile he seems to be looking East.

my pic

Just thought this might help some of us see the big picture/overall view.

:claphands Thank you!! So do you think that JoJo is walking towards the west in this SC? I'm not exactly sure which cove this is in. Did you guesstimate a time? If southwest do you think it could be as early as 11 am based on the sliver of light under the bridge?
http://www.sunearthtools.com/dp/tools/pos_sun.php

Ladybugs SC

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:56 pm

A new poster came here today and called it at 11 am for Jojo. Lauren at 5? Interesting info if it matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:56 pm

11 seems wayyyyyyy toooo early
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum