Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nannymargie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 am

@nutty1 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
@nannymargie wrote:

Just another sign that Lauren is F1 because JoJo went first and the rose is still there. cheerleader

:yes:

The rose is there for the first person too....although I am sure Lauren is the F1 girl.

I guess what I was trying to say is that JoJo went first because of the position of the sun and it was still there later in the day when Lauren went.
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by 2observe on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 am

@Jeepers wrote:Before JoJo

Before Lauren

Per medianet pics that I and a couple others brought .. In SC only thread 15
The background changed drastically from Jojo to Lauren. Hmmm....
2observe

Female Posts : 3131

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 am

Camera direction from a different angle
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:13 am

@2observe wrote:
@Jeepers wrote:Before JoJo

Before Lauren

Per medianet pics that I and a couple others brought .. In SC only thread 15
The background changed drastically from Jojo to Lauren.  Hmmm....

Could that be because of a different angle of the picture? You see the water for JoJo and you don't see it for Lauren.
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 am

This is a majority of the location .. To the left is more greenery .. As seen in the SC of Lauren approaching...

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:17 am

I thought Ben was wearing a blue suit in the promos. This looks gray. How odd.
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6348

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:19 am

I think it is on the blue gray scale .. Changes tone depending on the lighting
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:33 am

Lauren was wearing a light blue dress the first night and a dark blue dress at the FRC.
Ben is wearing a light blue suit and darker blue tie at the FRC.

Hardly a coincidence ❤️

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:45 am

Ben holding the rose are definitely promo shots. He wouldn't be holding it when either girl walked up.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:32 am

Well, they have nicely laid it out there for us. Despite the half-hearted attempts to make it seem like there's a trick up CH's sleeve or that one of the girls changes her mind, they are giving sleuthers the gift of screencaps and press photos with timestamps to prove the outcome, IMO. It feels like Jash's season. I'm a bit stunned! giggling

Ben must be exhausted and asking if they can finally switch the dialogue to be about the love he found.
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:41 am

Wow, the change in Ben from these finale shots to the WTA is huge. He looks tired, worn out, sleep deprived, and just a mess. In WTA he looked like a functional, happy human being again.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3029

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:30 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Wow, the change in Ben from these finale shots to the WTA is huge. He looks tired, worn out, sleep deprived, and just a mess. In WTA he looked like a functional, happy human being again.

Other leads have looked the same way at this point in the filming. I remember Ashley saying she was physically and emotionally exhausted.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum