SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Yes it is :cutesmile!:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Now I can't wait for Mon.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:06 pm

I cant see the pics... It says forbidden... Is There a trick to viewing the pics or is it because Im Canadian?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:10 pm

^^^ I see the same from those links on the previous page and I'm in the US.

Try this: Source

Scroll down below the Epi summary and the pics are there.  Click on the i in the circle located in the bottom right corner and they should get larger.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ I see the same from those links on the previous page and I'm in the US.

Try this: Source

Scroll down below the Epi summary and the pics are there.  Click on the i in the circle located in the bottom right corner and they should get larger.

Thanks ... Those were the same pics posted earlier.  Nice to get things confirmed, that Lauren arrived second ..

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Not that we need more hints that Lauren is F1, but this screen shot was posted on another thread here:

Image hosted by servimg.com" alt="" />

It's pretty obvious that it's JoJo in the limo. The dress is light colored (JoJo is wearing pink to the FRC and Lauren is in royal blue), and the woman's hair is dark/brunette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Although we pretty much know the outcome...this episode feels like it's going to be excruciating and brutal to watch. Ben is just a complete mess and both girls feel it
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 pm

It's like finding the light at the end of a dark tunnel . This particular season might be full of tears, jeers and cheers .

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Cinn3 wrote:Although we pretty much know the outcome...this episode feels like it's going to be excruciating and brutal to watch. Ben is just a complete mess and both girls feel it
IMO, Ben looks physically a mess. He looks exhausted and emotionally worn out. This experience took a toll on his appearance. I noticed this diffference watching clips from earlier this season and his recent interviews.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:53 pm

The phone all is such a play off of Cat's letter to Sean right before their FRC. Much ado about nothing and doesn't actually change anything. JMO

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:53 pm

Ben better be on that gosh darn phone calling Mr. B asking for Lauren's hand in marriage on the podium and we better see it. I'm so excited to bring this season full circle with a cute couple that seem to be doing just fine.. After watching Ben on the WTN I have full confidence that everything will go incredibly smooth and everyone will come out looking just fine no matter how hard they try to rally for drama.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:07 pm

ForeverLove wrote:post deleted.. no source.

It sounds like an almost word for word rewrite of the situation on Sean's season when CH gave Sean a letter at the FRC - "this could change everything" - and it turned out to be a love letter from Catherine.  The fact that they say it "could" change things doesn't mean that it "does" change anything.

I think the same as I did the first time we saw that call made - it's to his mother and it's a "bookend" to the call he placed to his mother after meeting all the girls; this gist of it will likely be he's made his decision, it feels right and he knows what he's going to do and who his wife will be.
JMHO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post deleted, no source given.)

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan