SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:16 am

Unfortunately I'm at Sydney airport to catch a plane and saw them as I was running past. I think I saw one new blonde and the nudie mag girl leaning on Richie. Sorry that's all I remember
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:18 am

Where the front cover link to New Idea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:21 am

Haha it's alright! Thanks for cover photo yes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:22 am

Front cover link to Famous magazine

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Women's day posted their cover on ig and it looks like it's from the same group date the other two mags covered.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Top right is the photo
It might be the photoshoot date? I thought the other group date might be the photoshoot date though because they were all wearing a blue/denim theme
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Sundy wrote:Unfortunately I'm at Sydney airport to catch a plane and saw them as I was running past. I think I saw one new blonde and the nudie mag girl leaning on Richie. Sorry that's all I remember

Ha Ha giggling

I just popped in to catch up with the goss and I saw this post first. I thought you meant that you actually saw Richie and the girls in RL. And I got all excited. And then thought that crazy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] why didn't she stop and say hello, and get a photo, and ask for his phone number, and ask to take him on a date, and ask him to take his shirt off and ask to have his babies....ok... now I'm getting a little creepy. Hugesmile

Then I realised you were talking about a magazine cover :thud

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:16 pm

I did too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud I thought what???? she's running past them? Where's the picture?? laugh out loud

That's for taking the time to post Sundy while you were busy catching a plane!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:51 pm

So I have taken one for the team, and purchased the 2 trashy mags. Here is the shots from Famous

Sorry, had to delete pics as against the rules

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Against forum rules)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:54 pm

And here are the ones

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Sorry the formatting was a bit screwy on those, I'm trying to do it on the iPad! No real new info in the articles, the only girls they talked about are the ones who have already been identified so I would take that with a grain of salt.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:03 pm

^ You're awesome! yes

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri