SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:52 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Here he is laugh out loud
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yay so he is in Brisbane. And has possibly been there from Friday - Monday. In my heart I'm hoping he had a secret meet up in Brosbane but I think it's probably too obvious
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 am

Such a bloke

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:24 am

Sundy wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Here he is laugh out loud

Yay so he is in Brisbane. And has possibly been there from Friday - Monday. In my heart I'm hoping he had a secret meet up in Brosbane but I think it's probably too obvious

'I definitely felt something on the first night. When you're in front of the right person, you can just feel it,' he told the magazine.
'I've met an incredibly amazing woman,' he said, while admitting it's been hard to remain incognito when he wants to shout their romance from the rooftops.

:fanningfan beatingheart beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:25 pm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Lots of media today. Seems Richie is still in Brisbane and will travel down to Sydney later today. I will upload the interviews when they are available. Pretty sure Richie will be on The Project tonight too. If so I will post as well. Happy Bachie eve y'all
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Is there a general discussion thread?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:15 pm

I see there is a lot of coverage on Kirralee... Might be a significant role for her on the show

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Is there a general discussion thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:38 pm

Sam Frost thinks she's cracked the code.

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:45 pm

If only it was that easy. She did say one of the few girls, right?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:09 am

Here is the whole 10 minute interview on92.9
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 am

Sundy wrote:Sam Frost thinks she's cracked the code.

giggling That's too funny that she is thinking it is Megan for F1. I admit it is a bit surreal that Richie will be doing media rounds on Sam's show as will the contestants. I have a feeling Sam will not be saying anything to give anything away and will mislead especially if she is still contracted with Channel 10?

I look forward to seeing Richie and the contestants doing more interviews. He's adorable. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri