SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Does highlight how beautiful her 'eyes' are though question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:09 am

She looks gorgeous! She rarely has her hair and makeup done like that if you look at the pics her sister posts of her modeling clothes from her store. Nothing wrong with looking pretty laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 am

Noni and Khalia leave The Bachelor Australia

Richie Strahan went bacon more than one heart on Wednesday night's episode of The Bachelor Australia.

He's getting closer to finding his leading lady, and on Wednesday night's episode of The Bachelor Australia, Richie Strahan left two contestants roseless on his quest for eternal love.

The remaining ten beauties were well and truly put through their paces with a compatibility test, which saw Faith come out in the top spot. Intruder Steph laded an adventurous single date with the pair enjoying a jetski ride.

Steph and Faith were both given roses. Unfortunately bacon lover Noni and horse enthusiast Khalia were left without a flower to nibble on, and asked to say their goodbyes.

We caught up with the lovely ladies to debrief on their time in the house.

NONI, 25, SWIMWEAR DESIGNER

How was the overall experience?
It was crazy! It was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life. Obviously it’s not normal to be chucked in with so many girls. We had our ups and downs – kinda like a sorority house. You can’t really explain it unless you’ve been in there!

What was the toughest thing?
You’re taking away everything that is normal for you – We didn’t have our phones or contact with loved ones. That was really hard, especially when you were upset.

How did you feel when Richie sent you home?
At the time, I was expecting it. I’d seen so many connections formed. When I was sent home, I was OK with it. It was my time – we both mutually agreed with it. We both seem to have more of a friendship than a relationship. I think we friend-zoned each other but it was all good fun! Lots of girls had strong feelings for him and I didn’t have them.

Who do you think will win?
I think Nikki will win. She’s a WA girl and she’s very easy, breezy and beautiful!

Have you found love since leaving the show?
No, still single! Finding life a bit hectic right now. I went over to Bali straight after the show. So I haven’t found anyone yet, but who knows!

KHALIA, 29, LAW STUDENT

What did you think of Richie when you first met him?
I thought he seemed like a good guy and probably a bit nervous.

Did he give you any indication of what kind of girls he likes? Did he give you any particular compliments?
He mentioned something about my smile. I didn’t get any impression from him on what he likes. I think he likes down-to-earth kind of girls.

Is there anything about you that you wished Richie had got to know or got to know differently?
If I was in a different environment then he would have seen more of my witty or humorous side which wasn’t expressed in that environment.

What was your favourite moment in the Bachelor experience?
Probably watching him do the compatibility test. He had to navigate an obstacle course – that was quite entertaining.

Who was your best friend in the house and why?
I would probably say Nikki, we were quite similar in a lot of ways. She was a lovely girl, down to earth and easy going - all those kind of qualities I admire.

Do you still believe in love?
Yes definitely! I think there is someone out there for everyone it is just a matter of crossing paths with them.

Who do you think is going to win?
I’ll have to go with my bestie Nikki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:14 am

The word according to the Sydney Morning Herald....F1 to F4 in this order....Nikki, Faith, Olena and Alex....interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 am

mercieme wrote:The word according to the Sydney Morning Herald....F1 to F4 in this order....Nikki, Faith, Olena and Alex....interesting.

Thanks for posting, mercieme bestbud!

This is something I could see as well but if Alex is jumping off the ship in Bali then it doesn't seem so. Rachael's s/caps of the beach writing in the sand seem like HTD to me too so will have to see.

Like you posted, we need more s/caps yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 am

Thanks AAL bestbud!

Another interview with Noni, I know she said in an earlier interview that TML posted that Nikki or Alex would take it out but check out what she says about Faith having the best connection with Richie, I guess the compatibility test was for real  giggling And though she wants Faith to win, she thinks Nikki or Alex will take it. Regardless though Richie knows best and I support whoever his choice is  yes

Who had the best connection with him?
I would say Faith. It’s fun as well, it’s not all serious. That’s what I would want in a relationship, someone to have fun with and kind of be your best friend. With Nikki and Alex it is quite serious, so I would say Faith. I would be in a relationship with Faith (laughs).

Who would you like to win?
I’d like to see Faith.

Who do you think will win?
I think Alex or Nikki will win.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:10 am

^ I think Noni is hitting the nail on the head in that interview.

I also would like to see Faith win just because I like the type of relationship that is ones best friend and having fun with. It's why Art and Matty are my favorite couple ever because they have a relationship just like that and honestly, what they have is so, so rare, imo, because it is the definition of "friendship on fire".

But I also get that because it is rare it is unlikely I will see that type of connection and relationship ever again and each situation is different. Last year I remember how much I loved the connection with Richie and Sam (their dress up date as old people was the best date like that ever, imo) and that type of connection reminds me of Richie with Faith.

In the end I think Richie will be more like Sam was and pick someone with a more serious connection (not that they can't be fun) and that is why I think he will pick Nikki because Nikki embodies that most (in the sense of more serious connection) just like Sam did with Sash where they had a more serious connection.

I am sure the fun is there even if not shown, and we already know Richie has a great sense of humor, but I think the base for the relationship is "serious connection with some fun" rather than "friendship/fun on fire". Even though I prefer the latter, both are great, imo, and I too am with whomever Richie wants yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I think Noni is hitting the nail on the head in that interview.

I also would like to see Faith win just because I like the type of relationship that is ones best friend and having fun with. It's why Art and Matty are my favorite couple ever because they have a relationship just like that and honestly, what they have is so, so rare, imo, because it is the definition of "friendship on fire".

But I also get that because it is rare it is unlikely I will see that type of connection and relationship ever again and each situation is different. Last year I remember how much I loved the connection with Richie and Sam (their dress up date as old people was the best date like that ever, imo) and that type of connection reminds me of Richie with Faith.

In the end I think Richie will be more like Sam was and pick someone with a more serious connection (not that they can't be fun) and that is why I think he will pick Nikki because Nikki embodies that most (in the sense of more serious connection) just like Sam did with Sash where they had a more serious connection.

I am sure the fun is there (if not shown) and we already know Richie has a great sense of humor, but I think the base for the relationship is "serious connection with some fun" rather than "friendship/fun on fire". Even though I prefer the latter, both are great yes

Good Post

I love your description of "friendship on fire"!

We would be very lucky to see another Art and Matty on our screens.

Even though Richie is easy going and has a brilliant sense of humour he is taking this very seriously and he will be definitely looking at all factors, like the F1's background and where they and their family live into consideration. I think he'll choose with his head as well as his heart.

I also imagine that in the crazy days after the FRC is aired having both families close by would be an amazing support for the couple  - so if Nikki is F1 that might help them settle into their relationship with a bit more ease.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:25 am

I think that might be true @AAL. Faith and Richie do seem to have a lot of fun together, but on last night's episode after she won the group date, even though they eventually kissed, for me it felt like a jokey/friendly banter between them without a real commitment underneath. I can't imagine they would joke about ending up together and discussing how many kids they were going to have if it was actually really on the cards. Maybe that's just me??
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:42 am

The last statement about Olena is very very interesting. I think that will be her downfall.

Bachelor evictee Noni questions the Rachael versus Alex feud
WITHOUT a doubt, Alex’s breakdown on The Bachelor was one of the entertainment highlights of last night’s episode.
She was crying after supposedly being questioned on her motives by Rachael, who insisted Richie has already chosen Nikki for his life partner.
But it left many viewers scratching their heads: on a show where everything is captured on camera, how did producers miss that fiery exchange?

And it wasn’t just those outside the house who were confused.
Latest evictee and resident bacon spruiker, Noni, has revealed she’s got doubts over whether Rachael actually interrogated Alex about her reasons for prioritising Richie over her young son.

“I’m not 100 per cent sure it actually happened,” she said.

“While I was watching it, I asked myself that question as well. I don’t know whether she said that — there was no evidence, I didn’t hear it — so I’m not sure if that’s true or not.”

In fact, it could just be a case of Keira’s “villain” role being recast.
“They needed a new villain, and Rachael is very outspoken,” explained Noni.

“Everyone makes comments — we’re all human. All girls bitch.”
Rachael has been cast as the new ‘villain.’

She also doesn’t believe Richie has signed and sealed his love declaration for Nikki.

“While we were in the house, I don’t think it was obvious he’d chosen Nikki,” she said.
“He definitely had a strong connection with her that we were aware of, but there were other girls as well — like Alex.”
And it’s certainly become clear that Alex won’t be giving up Richie without a fight.

“She’s definitely very emotionally invested — especially at the time I left,” revealed Noni.

“She’s got a son as well, so this is not a game to her and she was getting hurt, I guess.”

So who’s Noni’s pick for Richie’s final rose?
“It’s definitely between Nikki and Alex,” she predicted.
“It won’t be Olena — she hasn’t opened up enough. I lived with her for seven weeks and I don’t even know her well.”

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:52 am

Yes that's very telling. I imagine after 7 weeks the girls in the house would be very close. Often at the WTA they say they feel as if they are now like sisters. Also they all spend a lot of time with each other continuing their friendships after the show has ended.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:58 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ I think Noni is hitting the nail on the head in that interview.

I am sure the fun is there (if not shown) and we already know Richie has a great sense of humor, but I think the base for the relationship is "serious connection with some fun" rather than "friendship/fun on fire". Even though I prefer the latter, both are great yes

I love your description of "friendship on fire"!

We would be very lucky to see another Art and Matty on our screens.

Even though Richie is easy going and has a brilliant sense of humour he is taking this very seriously and he will be definitely looking at all factors, like the F1's background and where they and their family live into consideration. I think he'll choose with his head as well as his heart.

I also imagine that in the crazy days after the FRC is aired having both families close by would be an amazing support for the couple  - so if Nikki is F1 that might help them settle into their relationship with a bit more ease.
ITA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we would be very lucky to see another Art and Matty on our screens. I think they were a once in a lifetime for this show from all the franchises. What great memories being able to watch and sleuth together those of us for his season  beatingheart

For Richie's season, ITA that Richie is taking this very seriously and he wants to find someone to spend his life with.

It makes me think of when Richie told Kiki that he was lonely because he has everything except someone to share his life with so I think that made him even more serious as did Megan leaving.

Speaking of Megan's exit, while I don't think she was a frontrunner, I do think her leaving was similar to Danielle the lawyer in Art's season which was a wake up call for Art and like with Richie I think that moment reinforced to Richie to step it up a bit and realize that at the end of the day he was there to find someone for him.

As for Nikki living in Perth, I also agree that it would be a positive to live in close proximity if she is F1 and overall I think they have a lot going for them already and have a lot in common. That Nikki's sister seems supportive via SM already (following Richie after filming wrapped and likely posts about Nikki and Richie and now following Sasha/F1 who said Nikki will be F1 in his articles) could be a good sign. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri