SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Alana is Richie's sister (IG: _alanawalsh_ ) She posted those pics on her IG this week so thinking she is back home now and FRC finished filming.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Oh!!! Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Np!  yes  I think Alana is excited for her brother since she posted and commented on her IG about love.

Hopefully it all went well Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:01 pm

I really hope Richie has found someone! Can't wait to watch his sason
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:41 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Do they film all finales at the hotels they stay at?
I can't remember where they filmed for Tim's season but Blake's they filmed in the South African bushveld and Sam W's at someone's house in their backyard near Sydney. Sam F she filmed on the hills in New Zealand so it could be that they film somewhere other than the Bali resort grounds (or somewhere near it). I am not sure though where FRC will be but it may be somewhere other than the resort.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 am

Tim's was at Thailand Phuket at a hotel/resort by a fountain/pond

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes I wouldn't be surprised if they do something similar for Richie's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:06 am

So I think Alana said it was a 'quick trip' and she has been missing on Social media for about 2 weeks prior to posting these photos. My uneducated guess is it was a 'quick trip' and she has not been allowed to post photos during filming. I don't think she would jeopardise blowing Richie's cover. I would think they filmed MTP last week. Break for final dates, Osher went missing last weekendish, Alana comes home and only posts after filming has finished on Monday by my calculations
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:12 am

I would guess too that production too would have bought the photos that the pap got. This is probably the only way to protect the secret. Perhaps they also wrote it in keep away clause. Well that's what I would do if I was them. My guess is F1 will be the person not papped when airing starts
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:18 am

Sundy wrote:So I think Alana said it was a 'quick trip' and she has been missing on Social media for about 2 weeks prior to posting these photos. My uneducated guess is it was a 'quick trip' and she has not been allowed to post photos during filming. I don't think she would jeopardise blowing Richie's cover.  I would think they filmed MTP last week. Break for final dates, Osher went missing last weekendish, Alana comes home and only posts after filming has finished on Monday by my calculations
That's what I am thinking too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding Alana. It was last weekend/beginning of the week that Richie's friend had Richie's dog instead of Alana so IA and think the pics are not current time but after the fact.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:23 am

Sundy wrote:I would guess too that production too would have bought the photos that the pap got. This is probably the only way to protect the secret. Perhaps they also wrote it in keep away clause. Well that's what I would do if I was them. My guess is F1 will be the person not papped when airing starts
It is also possible that even if the paps don't have photos of the FRC that they could know the names of F3 which they could have heard the names of and potentially if one of them F1 shouted the name out to Osher in the airport without actually taking pics of the FRC. Hotel people, etc, there's lots of potential people who could overhear things and give out that info for some cash to paps.

I do find it interesting that out of potential F5 (F5: Rachael, Nikki, Alex, Polka dot girl, and Long Blonde [possibly]) that two of the girls whose names are unknown atm never had their SDs papped nor in the media. If either one is F1 then that is definitely intentional, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I would guess too that production too would have bought the photos that the pap got. This is probably the only way to protect the secret. Perhaps they also wrote it in keep away clause. Well that's what I would do if I was them. My guess is F1 will be the person not papped when airing starts
It is also possible that even if the paps don't have photos of the FRC that they could know the names of F3 which they could have heard the names of and potentially if one of them F1 shouted the name out to Osher in the airport without actually taking pics of the FRC. Hotel people, etc, there's lots of potential people who could overhear things and give out that info for some cash to paps.

I do find it interesting that out of potential F5 (F5: Rachael, Nikki, Alex, Polka dot girl, and Long Blonde [possibly]) that two of the girls whose names are unknown atm never had their SDs papped nor in the media. If either one is F1 then that is definitely intentional, imo.

Completely agree. In my opinion it is Rachael, Polka Dot or long blonde. There is definitely a reason they are not exposed. Not even so much as a comment or tag from a friend under a news article naming them...its fishy. Well done though to whoever has been on this from production. It's been really tight
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+7
Idlemess
laurarose
iamreal2u
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum