SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pixar - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by california90 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Disagree on Jojo not a vixen? She's sweet, but she's not exactly girl next door ala Des/Ashley/Ali... and after reading RS's spoiler, yep, noooope. laugh out loud. Not sure how that will be portrayed.

So glad Caila is not the 'ette after reading that spoiler. She seems fine and I think she'll do really well for herself. She went and got herself a big girl job. Still waiting for some past 'ettes and contestants to do the same.

california90

Back to top Go down

Pixar - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:36 pm

If that spoiler date was always planned, then yes, so happy Caila is not part of that. I'm one that called Jojo a vixen in Ben's season. There's something about her and after hearing about this date, I'm more convinced my op is more right than wrong. Caila has class.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Excited to have @cailaquinn visit our office! Miss having you around the office, but we wish you all the best in your future adventures! Love, Your Reflexis Family! by @reflexis
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:38 pm

california90 wrote:Disagree on Jojo not a vixen? She's sweet, but she's not exactly girl next door ala Des/Ashley/Ali... and after reading RS's spoiler, yep, noooope. laugh out loud. Not sure how that will be portrayed.

So glad Caila is not the 'ette after reading that spoiler. She seems fine and I think she'll do really well for herself. She went and got herself a big girl job. Still waiting for some past 'ettes and contestants to do the same.
Thank you so much for not saying what the spoiler was! I guess I should not be in here either in case something gets leaked bout Jo's season. 

I thought a vixen was an ill-tempered or quarrelsome woman. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:42 pm

rhondam wrote:
california90 wrote:Disagree on Jojo not a vixen? She's sweet, but she's not exactly girl next door ala Des/Ashley/Ali... and after reading RS's spoiler, yep, noooope. laugh out loud. Not sure how that will be portrayed.

Thank you so much for not saying what the spoiler was! I guess I should not be in here either in case something gets leaked bout Jo's season. 

I thought a vixen was an ill-tempered or quarrelsome woman. giggling

I go by the urban dic. It does kinda give props to Jo about being a vixen Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:56 pm

^ Oh Pixar - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 3806527698

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vixen&utm_source=search-action

And Caila's sex kitten..... giggling

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sex+kitten&utm_source=search-action
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 pm

rhondam wrote:^ Oh Pixar - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 3806527698

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vixen&utm_source=search-action

And Caila's sex kitten..... giggling

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sex+kitten&utm_source=search-action

^^^^^Exactly!^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Oh when I said vixen I didn't necessarily mean it as a dig or in a negative way. :gotcha:

Pixar - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:17 pm

agreed ^ I don't take that word as a negative.  It's kind of a saucy, sexy, elfish flirt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Yes, I LOL'd..... Another word with many meanings Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think RS kind of killed Caila's fan base and chances with his pre-season "insight" that she was fake. In reality, she seems like a smart, accomplished, kind woman. I never took her seriously because RS clouded my vision. I'm sure I'm not alone. I kinda hate when RS pulls that crap. He should stick to straight up spoilers. Not insert other people's opinions, because once RS says something, unfortunately it becomes Gospel to the masses. And frankly, though he gets elimination order and the winner right most of the time, everything else is usually just his opinion, or other people's opinion that get filtered to him. Not fact. Just like the F2 woman could never be the 'ette. His reasoning was just stupid, but because he said it, people took it as fact.

Only a very small fraction of the fan base reads or even knows what he says, so I don't think he really is capable of overly influencing the masses. It seems like more coverage than it is just because of the section of Bachelor Nation we run in.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Oh gawd just went to read about the date ... Caila is so much better off not being a part of this season. She doesn't need this show. Go Caila!

I'm actually feeling sorry for JoJo at the moment. I watch the Batchelorette for the eye candy, but some things about the average guy (and other people's personal lives) I would just rather never know. Fleiss really is a creep. WHY are we so addicted to his show???

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal