SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm addicted to this show because it makes me feel much better about my own personal life choices. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Besos Boston Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 1f48b I've shared 6 wonderful years with you & now I'm excited to make new memories with little miss York! by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:48 pm

I hope she has a great adventure in NYC. I am glad she is not the lead. I get to see her live a fun happy life and not get torn apart by the hatefulness of others. Go Caila!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm honestly curious how she lined up the move and job within days of not getting the gig? Is it possible that she wasn't blindsided and helped keep up the suspense? But then it wasn't hugely suspenseful since there was only one other option anyway laugh out loud.

Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Pure speculation: if her dad has connections she may have been able to find a place 1-2-3.  Movers are easy to get. You can get them to pack you. Unpack you. The job could have been in the works.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:37 pm

It will be interesting to see if she decides to do Bachelor in Paradise

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:29 am

Bachelor(ette) Rants ‏@TheBachRants Mar 24
Dem bangs. Even little @CailaQuinn is killin' it with her smile. Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 1f60a
Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 CeVQ57rUEAA4B0Q
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:49 am

^^^Yup. She was perky even then. No faking happy...she just is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:58 am

True looks like she has always been a happy child.... I am excited for he adventures in the big apple.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 1f49b  Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:50 am

Happy little Caila. Smile goals and hair goals. :yes:

Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Tdvp05p

Beauty - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 JOQAfuV

source: snapchat.com/add/caila.quinn
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Pure speculation: if her dad has connections she may have been able to find a place 1-2-3.  Movers are easy to get. You can get them to pack you. Unpack you. The job could have been in the works.

Sure. It has been 4 months since filming ended and she knew 4 months ago that she wasn't F1. IMO it's very plausible that she was working on what her future would look like and she could have been smart enough to know that she couldn't/shouldn't count on being the next lead - even if it was being dangled in front of her.

bleuberry wrote:I'm honestly curious how she lined up the move and job within days of not getting the gig? Is it possible that she wasn't blindsided and helped keep up the suspense? But then it wasn't hugely suspenseful since there was only one other option anyway laugh out loud.

I used to think that she was "in on" a little bit of subterfuge - to pretend she was going to be the next lead when she could have known all along that she wasn't, but I've since become convinced that she was blindsided - at the very least to some extent. However, she did create a very plausible decoy for the real lead.

While this season has "Busted" the myth that the show won't take F2 from The Bachelor and use them as the lead for the next Bachelorette, the fact is they never did that before (Trista aside but hers was a different filming schedule than now) and one of the problems doing that is as soon as rumors fly that one of the final 2 will be the next lead it becomes obvious who F1 is. If they want to hide F1 until the very end they need to hide the next lead as well, and how better to hide the next lead than to make it seem like it's someone else? IMO that's how they used Caila.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm honestly curious how she lined up the move and job within days of not getting the gig? Is it possible that she wasn't blindsided and helped keep up the suspense? But then it wasn't hugely suspenseful since there was only one other option anyway laugh out loud.

Caila wasn't blindsided and she didn't land the job as marketing manager for BollyX the morning after the ATFR show.

BollyX (with Caila) just completed their New York Demo Tour. Other big fitness promotions on the BollyX schedule: 4/13-4/18 ECA OBOW Fitness conference in NY, 7/13 - 7/17 IDEA World Conference in Los Angeles, 8/10 -8/14 WorldFitness Expo in Toronto and 8/26-28 SCW Dallas Mania conference.

Just a guess on my part, but I find it highly unlike that BollyX would hire a Marketing Manager that would be unable to commit to managing huge promotions across the country & Canada due to filming and promoting the Bachelorette.  Smiley  Caila generated a lot of SM buzz while filming alleged promos for the 'ette. Coincidentally, the same people intrigued by Caila being the 'ette are part of the same target audience for BollyX. Win-win for Caila and BollyX. All IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal