SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thehappynow - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Class personified. Lovely post from a lovely girl.

thehappynow - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

thehappynow - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Agreed! Caila has a lot of supporters where I live. Mahal kita Caila!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Why do we think that she and her family were misled? Is it possible that she was asked to be a foil and sweetly agreed to it? I want Caila to be the Bachelorette but now my Monday nights are free come Spring time. I might sneak a peek on Jojo's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:52 pm

I adore Caila and all her wonderful complexities.  Such a beautiful, classy, positive woman.  I wish her all the best life has to offer......
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Caila is taking the high road!  Stay Classy Caila!   yes

Caila Quinn
‏@CailaQuinn  
Congratulations to these beautiful girls! Sending love as the journey isn't over, it's only just beginning  emoji
JoJo Fletcher [tagged]
thehappynow - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 CdlbNtXW4AEEa7F

Source:  @CailaQuinn

This is a sweet post. And nice of Fleiss to tweet about her too. Maybe Caila will do paradise and meet somebody great or just meet someone great IRL.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:05 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:Why do we think that she and her family were misled? Is it possible that she was asked to be a foil and sweetly agreed to it?  I want Caila to be the Bachelorette but now my Monday nights are free come Spring time.  I might sneak a peek on Jojo's.
It was sourced anonymously that it was not a foiler. Families recent sm accounts indicate statements such as "free at last".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Good for Caila staying positive. I hope she leaves this show in the dirt.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:12 pm

MFleiss' comment about Caila also being a wonderful girl.... kind of rubs me the wrong way. If I were her it would feel like turning the knife a bit and maybe he just shouldn't have said anything at all. It looks like she was told in the past 3 or 4 days which has got to hurt. She is certainly taking the high road IMO. Good for her!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Fleiss did a Steve Harvey on Caila! Just wait until you are ready to let the person SIGN the contract.That hometown intro could be taken out.Would not effect the show at all.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Fleiss did a Steve Harvey on Caila! Just wait until you are ready to let the person SIGN the contract.That hometown intro could be taken out.Would not effect the show at all.

My friends here who are Filipinas ,(women or girls) said it's the reverse Miss Universe giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:42 pm

I don't feel that bad for her, this kind of thing happens all the time with this show. Not that many get to be the lead. I'm sure there are other girls (Amanda & Becca) who were told it could be them too (I know not quite to Caila's extent) but still. I feel more sorry for the contestants who are told they are on the show, pack all of their stuff fly to La, shoot promo pics, only to be told they are going home BEFORE even meeting the Bachelor/Bachelorette and won't be on the show. At least Caila got her time on the show. She'll be fine.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:44 pm

I was looking forward to Caila, but am somewhat relieved that she won't be the lead. I didn't watch all season, but read Sharleen's recaps. Sharleen was not 100% positive towards Caila and I don't want to see her torn apart. I think she is amazing and can do way better than most men who go on this show. I am also happy for her that she is free of MF. I really hope we don't see her on BiP.

I wish and hope for a great MF free future for the lovely and amazing Caila!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal