SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by mysthelma Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Yeah this lovely, sweet, authentic girl is true class. She is better off not being the lead. Wish her the very best in life.

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 1f49b  thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by vivi2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Caila doesn't need this stupid show. I think she's too good for it. Wishing her nothing but the best.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:49 pm

Last one from my collab session with Caila and The Wandering Wardrobe! #clevelandphotography #clevelandphotographer #ohiophotographer #thisiscle #CLE #clevelandgram #clevelandrocks #seekmagic #petitejoys #pursuepretty #pursuitcommunity #chooselovely #thehappynow #thatsdarling #makemoments #finditliveit #dowhatyoulove #thatsdarling by @fleetingfoxfoto

Because this girl would've made an awesome @bacheloretteabc thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 2764 thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 1f339 #teamcaila #excusethesnapchat by @dana_nic
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:31 am

Don't know if this has been posted. Caila liked this post on IG, don't know if the account got the info from an interview Caila gave or something, or made up the part about her plans:

thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 10354358_934836806584838_1925364165_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNjgxOTE2MzIyNDk0ODg0Mw%3D%3D.2
The Scoop Behind The Caila Quinn-JoJo Fletcher ‘Bachelorette’ Switch Most people don’t appear to be complaining about JoJo Fletcher being switched in as Bachelorette 2016 overCaila Quinn at the last minute — but we are curious what happened. It all seems to come down to one simple fact: Bachelor Nation got its final say. Yes, really, we have that much power! When paparazzi spotted Caila filming herBachelorette opening package in her Ohio hometown on March 4, she was all-but-confirmed for the Season 12 lead role. Two days before the finaly, the producer called Caila and told her that they changed their minds and chose Jojo. Mike also went on to later imply Caila had been their initial choice. Don’t cry for Caila though. Another source says she’s “doing great,” despite missing out on the job. Not only did she wish JoJoand winner Lauren Bushnell the best earlier today, but she’s also planning a big move! “She's moving to New York and she's excited about it,” the insider shares. “It's a new journey for her.” - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1206819163224948843_1920622575

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:48 am

I will be so upset if she takes laundry lessons from another past female bach cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:49 am

julychild wrote:Don't know if this has been posted. Caila liked this post on IG, don't know if the account got the info from an interview Caila gave or something, or made up the part about her plans:

thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 10354358_934836806584838_1925364165_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNjgxOTE2MzIyNDk0ODg0Mw%3D%3D.2
The Scoop Behind The Caila Quinn-JoJo Fletcher ‘Bachelorette’ Switch Most people don’t appear to be complaining about JoJo Fletcher being switched in as Bachelorette 2016 overCaila Quinn at the last minute — but we are curious what happened. It all seems to come down to one simple fact: Bachelor Nation got its final say. Yes, really, we have that much power! When paparazzi spotted Caila filming herBachelorette opening package in her Ohio hometown on March 4, she was all-but-confirmed for the Season 12 lead role. Two days before the finaly, the producer called Caila and told her that they changed their minds and chose Jojo. Mike also went on to later imply Caila had been their initial choice. Don’t cry for Caila though. Another source says she’s “doing great,” despite missing out on the job. Not only did she wish JoJoand winner Lauren Bushnell the best earlier today, but she’s also planning a big move! “She's moving to New York and she's excited about it,” the insider shares. “It's a new journey for her.” - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1206819163224948843_1920622575
I personally don't believe it. MF tweeting next Bachelorette as soon as Ben let Caila go! <- Suspect  Since when do they announce the next lead so casually? US Weekly given the honours to announce that Caila is Bachelorette <- Suspect Since when do TPTB hand over the power to be able to snag a few more thousand viewers on AFTR? 

Like last year, Fleiss wants it to appear that Bach Nation chose the Bachette so they can be absolved of the hell they are going to put JoJo through imo. I was afraid of this and I hope that I am wrong. Poor Jo. At least Caila is safe from their grasp. :Nod:
Kashathediva wrote:I will be so upset if she takes laundry lessons from another past female bach cast.
Ok I HAVE to ask. I've just wondered and wondered but thought oh well I missed it because I didn't watch her season back then but it's referenced so much that now I just have to know! thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 3806527698  I realize this is Caila's thread, but please someone answer this for me, in Andi's thread is fine if you have to. TYIA!  Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:32 am

bluwavz wrote:
Last one from my collab session with Caila and The Wandering Wardrobe! #clevelandphotography #clevelandphotographer #ohiophotographer #thisiscle #CLE #clevelandgram #clevelandrocks #seekmagic #petitejoys #pursuepretty #pursuitcommunity #chooselovely #thehappynow #thatsdarling #makemoments #finditliveit #dowhatyoulove #thatsdarling by @fleetingfoxfoto

Because this girl would've made an awesome @bacheloretteabc thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 2764 thatsdarling - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 1f339 #teamcaila #excusethesnapchat by @dana_nic

Thanks for the photos Blu. bestbud!  Caila is so gorgeous in the photo in white.  Wow.  I really wanted her to be the Bachelorette but after watching how little TPTB care about anyones edit on the finale.....I think the "prize" is not worth the "price."
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:37 am

Caila will land on her feet, she already has!  She has handled this switch with grace and has gotten publicity in doing so.  She is moving to New York which is a new journey and opportunity for her.  IMO, she dodged a bullet.  So happy for her!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:29 am

What is she going to do in ny? Her parents just paying for her to move there?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:35 am

Duke702 wrote:What is she going to do in ny? Her parents just paying for her to move there?

Is there any reason why you would think her parents are paying for her move? Just curious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:41 am

Although I was hoping for Caila to be TB, she is better off not doing it. She seems to be very sweet, intelligent and a great person who is well liked by almost everyone who has met or knows her. TPTB would have really messed with her mind and emotions! I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:I will be so upset if she takes laundry lessons from another past female bach cast.

I was suspicious of that throw back pic she posted the other day with Andi. I couldn't remember when she met up with her in the first place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal