SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:08 am

Kaitlyn & Shawn Fan Forum Thread #5

Old Thread: Thread 4

Upcoming events
City Strong (Austin, TX) Feb. 18th, 2017
City Strong (Dallas,TX) Feb. 19th, 2017
Ironman competition (Lake Placid, NY) July 23rd, 2017

Social media accounts
Kaitlyn Twitter: @kaitlynbristowe Instagram: kaitlynbristowe Snapchat: snapbackbean
Shawn Twitter: @shawn_booth Instagram: shawn_booth18 Snapchat: shawn_booth
Meghann Twitter: @MegBooth10 Instagram/SnapChat: booth10
Tucker IG: tuckerdoodledog

Special days
First meeting: March 13th, 2015
Engagement Anniversary: May 4th, 2015
Moved into new house: January 31st, 2016
Wedding date TBA   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 1f470  

Birthdays
Kaitlyn: June 19th
Shawn: May 18th
Tucker Doodle: December 19th
Meghann: March 19th
Hayley: May 28th
Sydney: December 31st
Brody: October 8th
Luke: March 28th
Isla: December 30th

Last edited by Linds911 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 13 times in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:17 am

Kaitlyn has made it to LA finally. Hanging out with all her exes and fiance laugh out loud and other Bach alum. Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Img_3914
(Kaitlyn's Snap)

Look Alanna our favorite Bachelorettes giggling :cutesmile!:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Img_3912
(Andi's Snap andi_dorfman)

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:41 am

Haha Linds, our two favs also danced by themselves in the middle of the bar and got low. Good heavens are they messy, messy girls who I freaking love to root for laugh out loud heartbeat

And Shawn's snaps are all back to normal finally- Kait singing and his face essentially covered in Candy Yum Yum.

A few K snaps, they look so cute and happy to be reunited Smiley
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Image15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Image16

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Together again! Looks like they all had a great time last night. I loved how Jade was singing in the back and trying to get Tanner to join in. Also when Shawn asked Ben, "so you mean to tell me you got engaged on a reality show?" cantstopl Haha! Tanner was there too and just held up his ring! Shawn asked ben if he was in love? LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Babiest babes laugh out loud hope this means they're sticking around for  tomorrow.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Image17

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:54 pm

^ Yes I agree! Love that they are besties & don't give a crap laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:00 pm

You wouldn't smile either if you were at the bar with 3 of your fiancés exes. by @shawn_booth18

Just a few peas in a pod by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Like the pictures.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Happy meet-aversary laugh out loud So cute. That guy looks plenty happy about it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 Image18

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm

laugh out loud Love it. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 pm

First impressions are everything. #OneYearAgoToday #SidePartsForDays  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 1f495  by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:32 pm

So flipping cute. My favorite part of the premiere was her talking head where she said she thinks she just fell in love right after this heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways