SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Yes and Shawn's excitement when she walked into the room as Bachelorette officially! & of course their first kiss. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f496

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Happy meet-aversary laugh out loud So cute. That guy looks plenty happy about it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Image18

I love this!  Look how happy these kids are.  :cutesmile!:

P.S. Thanks for the video Linds.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Aww one year since they met and they still both look like this whipped. Hope their next year is as happy and full of fun, silliness and love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 am

Halp. I cannot unsee this now affraid:shocked!:speechless

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Image19

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f648 They were having a bit too much fun on her SnapChat last night laugh out loud

Guess we'll see in a couple hours if they are still in LA for the finale.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 1f648 They were having a bit too much fun on her SnapChat last night laugh out loud

Guess we'll see in a couple hours if they are still in LA for the finale.
I know, it was the creepiest snap ever, only improved by Kait laughing and laughing pretending to be a man rooting for UConn laugh out loud They're adorable and I love seeing shawns funny side come back with her.

I think they must still be in LA because typically they're spotted at LAX flying home. I assume they're staying at this point, if nothing than to hang out in LA, regardless of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if they just congratulate Ben and his lady friend over Twitter and then privately and be done with it. I can also easily see them at atfr because the boys really are friends so I guess we'll see soon.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:00 pm

The kiss that changed everything. I love you babe. #OneYear #AttackMode by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:38 am

IG posts from earlier.

I had a great "time" in Vancity last week! Since it was a little grey for my liking...thought I'd spice it up a little. #CluseWatches - the Amour Gift Set #lovevan #westcoast #popofcolour by @kaitlynbristowe

Had to repost from @andi_dorfman !! Cheers to Ben, his lady, and to the next bachelorette!! Welcome to the club! #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette l by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Oh this should be fun  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 2 3806527698

Source RS:

I’m sure you saw over the weekend some former contestants snapping and Instagramming pics together as they were filming “Celebrity Family Feud” again to air later this summer. It was the guys vs girls as the teams were: Tanner, Shawn, Cupcake, Ben Z., Ben H. vs. Jade, Kaitlyn, Andi, Ashley I., Sarah Herron.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Haha aww! What a cute idea! I'm sure Kait smoked Shawn and he loved it. I've noticed he usually lets her win everything and she adorably celebrates appropriately laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Ali said in her SnapChat (alifedotowsky) that she's meeting up with JoJo, Des, and Kaitlyn today. Guessing it's to give advice like Ben got with the former Bachelors.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:14 pm

I wonder if this is why they've stuck around LA? They've been pretty quiet so maybe they're working on something else too.

Good luck, Jojo!! She's getting advice from the best Ettes! To really have the best, we'd need Ash too but they'd eat her alive, she can hang with Des quietly laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways