SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:17 am

Linds911 wrote:I know it's crazy!! Who would have thought? laugh out loud PINKHEART
There are men with game, there are men with little game, and then in a league of his own, there is Shawn, who basically curled into a little ball and wept when things went wrong with K laugh out loud it'd be hard for any girl he wanted that much to push him away and even K isn't that reckless! 

They're at a Make a Wish charity event with Jana and her husband tonight. I'm shocked, SHOCKED that Shawn is back to regular snapping bestbud!

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Image14

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:20 am

I really like her hair that way, it is so thin to wear long. They look great. They really are perfect for each other. Shawn needed a "spitfire" and Kaitlyn needed someone to let her be one and love her for it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 pm

^^^Seeing Shawn come to life when his Kait is around makes me happy. Kait tries to play it cool but she can't live without him either. #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Ha Ha... They are starting to look alike in that pic. Now that's LOVE!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:59 am

@RAWBeautyTalks
Bachelorette @kaitlynbristowe is stripping off the make-up & getting RAW for a shoot with meganlyncencula! #NoMakeup #NoPhotoshop #NoFilters

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 am

Kaitlyn still wants a big, fluffy shedding dog.  no no
I'm sure Shawn is gonna do whatever it takes to make her happy.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2h2 hours ago
Does anyone know what kind of dog this is?
nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Dxxls9

Kaitlyn's twitter

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added proper source)
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 am

I think he's into it too! I remember when she was single and he was the mysteriously silent, heartbroken f2, he tweeted his next dog will be a Berner, you know like the one Kait wanted too laugh out loud

And random note- her nose stud is back! I have no idea why she took it out but I love it and glad it's back in action!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:00 am

And THIS is why Nashville is one of the greatest cities! Head over to my snapchat; Shawn_Booth - to check out our night at the local Honky Tonk .. by @shawn_booth18

When you bring your girl @kaitlynbristowe up on stage to sing with you and she kills it! #yesgirl #honkytonk #nashville by @kramergirl

nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 8367-910 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 I_got_13 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 nofilters - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Can one of you tell Kaitlyn that dog is a Newfoundland.  They are wonderful dogs.  My big guy Kodiak looked a lot like the dog in the ad...he weighed 210 lbs and was full love, loads of hair and plenty of slobber.laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:48 am

^ Yes people have been replying to her what kind of dog it is and which other breed of dogs to adopt. Interesting to see if they do get another dog and how Doodle will feel giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:03 am

I wonder if she wants another dog because Shawn doesn't let her walk Doodle alone and other Doodle Duties, but I'm not sure what would change with another big dog. Maybe she should concentrate on wanting a Yorkie ala Jash's Boo instead laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 am

Met this little sweet heart, Riley, at Vanderbilts children's hospital today. She told us jokes and made our day. @ryanfoundation thank you for doing what you do @ryanseacrest @childrenshospital by @kaitlynbristowe

So much fun stopping by @vumcchildren and checking out the new @ryanfoundation studio. Thank you @ryanseacrest for giving us the opportunity to meet some amazing kids! by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways