Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Post by soccermom333 on March 15th 2016, 3:12 pm

They are the best bachelorettes imo! Good luck JoJo. Bring on your spunky self! Smiley

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 on March 16th 2016, 1:22 pm

Snaps from last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7382

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on March 16th 2016, 3:16 pm

So cute how Doodle is always cuddling with her  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on March 16th 2016, 5:13 pm

Yeah, I'm super relieved Doodle likes K after all, since Golden Retrievers are oh so unfriendly and picky making new friends. So glad Shawn doesn't need to break up with her!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on March 17th 2016, 12:25 am

For those that don't have Snapchat: they had date night, Shawn rented out a painting place and they made a his&hers painting. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh on March 17th 2016, 12:41 am

aww i think it's so cute how creative shawn is when it comes to their date nights. he sure loves to surprise kaitlyn.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on March 17th 2016, 4:51 am

I don't understand why he posted that they're finally celebrating V-day because they already celebrated going to a concert and dinner/drinks when they were in Canada, but maybe he meant at home with a date that was a surprise. He's so nonchalant about what a big soft-hearted romantic he is, it's adorable heartbeat Someone is a VERY lucky girl.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on March 17th 2016, 7:14 am

@maniluh wrote:aww i think it's so cute how creative shawn is when it comes to their date nights. he sure loves to surprise kaitlyn.  

IA!  It is a genuine gesture with no glitz and glamour.  This is true love IRL!   :inlove

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on March 17th 2016, 8:45 am

@MiniDiva wrote:
@maniluh wrote:aww i think it's so cute how creative shawn is when it comes to their date nights. he sure loves to surprise kaitlyn.  

IA!  It is a genuine gesture with no glitz and glamour.  This is true love IRL!   :inlove

I agree Mini! I have to say that Shawn is really surprising me. What a great fiance. I do hope he decides to propose again. I can't even imagine how romantic he will be. Smiley

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on March 17th 2016, 10:44 am

^^I had a gut feeling about Shawn before filming after sleuthing his SM etc. He seemed like a loving person and also interesting enough to catch K's eye. They seem well-suited for each other and in totally in love. How lucky they were to find each other on this crazy show!

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on March 17th 2016, 3:14 pm

This pic doesn't give our night justice. All I can say is Shawn planned the best date night I've ever had and that's coming from someone who's been on a lot of bachelor/bachelorette dates. He got @sipsnstrokes art studio to ourselves. We painted a pic together...Sipped wine, and I will post what happened next..... Incredible night. So lucky. #sipsnstrokes by @kaitlynbristowe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on March 17th 2016, 3:38 pm

What happened next?? Did he propose?? laugh out loud

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum