SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:46 am

She hasn't posted anything else/yet. Maybe he did laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Newto Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:54 am

The picture they did together has a strange resemblance to the one Tres and Vanessa did on MAFS.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:56 am

Columbia, MD wrote:The picture they did together has a strange resemblance to the one Tres and Vanessa did on MAFS.
Haha it's the same one and the same byob painting class. Strange resemblance because these two suck at being artists, it should have been closer to exact Smiley laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 am

Dude from "Monsters Inc." or a guitar? Great date night in Nashville at "Sips 'n Strokes". #sipsnstrokes by @shawn_booth18

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Together again!  Looks like they all had a great time last night.  I loved how Jade was singing in the back and trying to get Tanner to join in.  Also when Shawn asked Ben, "so you mean to tell me you  got engaged on a reality show?"   cantstopl Haha!  Tanner was there too and just held up his ring!  Shawn asked ben if he was in love?  LOL
Higgins or Zorn?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:07 am

^^^Higgins. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:37 am

Shawn just insta'd and posted the cutest clip- they're doing a pedal tavern thing for Meg's bday and K is a little too tiny to get up there herself, so he's picking her up and taking her down laugh out loud Perks of dating a huge dude when you're a little human heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 am

^ My favorite part. giggling

Help me .. Help you. by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:26 am

Being tourists in our own city. #TheySeeMeRollin Happy birthday party Megs!! by @kaitlynbristowe

These people make me happy. #Nashville by @booth10

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:22 am

Not only my best friend but my fiancé Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 4 1f495 #suckit by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:01 am

Their snap was precious. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:30 am

Linds911 wrote:Not only my best friend but my fiancé #suckit

I've been waiting for her to admit that he's her best friend for a while now. :swinginglove
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways