SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:36 am

^ Hey Lena!! Missed ya around here! Yes I love it too! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:38 am

LenaActually wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Not only my best friend but my fiancé #suckit

I've been waiting for her to admit that he's her best friend for a while now. :swinginglove
Nice to see you!! And I kinda thought she's implied this but just not said it overtly before. I'm sure it melts Shawn's heart to hear it heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:43 am

This girl. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 1f618   #nash #love #sister by @booth10

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:05 am

Yeah, I'm still here. hi When K went to Canada for that week or so I didn't find much to post. But now that these two are back in the swing of things I'll be posting like normal. I'm actually flattered you guys noticed I was gone.Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 5 3806527698
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:56 am

Some people show up for brunch... And some people don't.... #CoughShawnCough by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:05 am

Hey Kaitboo fans, I don't follow them, but are they still living at his sister's place or have they gotten their own?

BTW, while they aren't my favs, I am happy for them and y'all that they are going strong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:12 am

stuckinsc wrote:Hey Kaitboo fans, I don't follow them, but are they still living at his sister's place or have they gotten their own?

BTW, while they aren't my favs, I am happy for them and y'all that they are going strong.
They moved out of that apt as scheduled when the lease ran out in Feb. Meg now lives with Adrian, the girl in the pink leggings in the brunch pic above and Shawn+Kait+Doodle live in a house with a yard for him (Doodle laugh out loud) to play in.

Unrelate to anything but just a thought-- It's funny to see that while I was worried that Shawn might not like K's wild child ways, clearly his sis and all her friends are exactly the same so he's used to it and it's nothing new. I know I've probably posted this before somewhere here, but K is really the embodiment of all of Atticus. Ha! I love her.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:07 am

"Cards Against Humanity" during brunch? In public? Boy those guys are brave. That is one wild game.
Montaname
Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:10 am

Thanks Alanna! Good for them. They seem to have fit really well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:31 am

^^^^Yes they do!! They are so well matched and it becomes more and more evident as time goes on. I think Shawn has really softened Kait. Smiley #Lovers
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:11 am

Oy vey! What was he thinking?! No wonder he decided to stay home today. Bad idea, Shawn, bad, but about in line with expectations anyway laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:24 am

Oh boy. Poor Shawn and Kait. I guess that person learned his lesson. People can be so rude. I agree Alanna, in line with expectations! giggling Waiting for his next snap. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways