Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:36 pm

^ Hey Lena!! Missed ya around here! Yes I love it too! Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7443

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 pm

@LenaActually wrote:
@Linds911 wrote:Not only my best friend but my fiancé #suckit

I've been waiting for her to admit that he's her best friend for a while now. :swinginglove
Nice to see you!! And I kinda thought she's implied this but just not said it overtly before. I'm sure it melts Shawn's heart to hear it heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:43 pm

This girl.   #nash #love #sister by @booth10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Yeah, I'm still here. hi When K went to Canada for that week or so I didn't find much to post. But now that these two are back in the swing of things I'll be posting like normal. I'm actually flattered you guys noticed I was gone.

LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Some people show up for brunch... And some people don't.... #CoughShawnCough by @kaitlynbristowe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Hey Kaitboo fans, I don't follow them, but are they still living at his sister's place or have they gotten their own?

BTW, while they aren't my favs, I am happy for them and y'all that they are going strong.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:Hey Kaitboo fans, I don't follow them, but are they still living at his sister's place or have they gotten their own?

BTW, while they aren't my favs, I am happy for them and y'all that they are going strong.
They moved out of that apt as scheduled when the lease ran out in Feb. Meg now lives with Adrian, the girl in the pink leggings in the brunch pic above and Shawn+Kait+Doodle live in a house with a yard for him (Doodle laugh out loud) to play in.

Unrelate to anything but just a thought-- It's funny to see that while I was worried that Shawn might not like K's wild child ways, clearly his sis and all her friends are exactly the same so he's used to it and it's nothing new. I know I've probably posted this before somewhere here, but K is really the embodiment of all of Atticus. Ha! I love her.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Montaname on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:07 pm

"Cards Against Humanity" during brunch? In public? Boy those guys are brave. That is one wild game.

Montaname

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Thanks Alanna! Good for them. They seem to have fit really well.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:31 pm

^^^^Yes they do!! They are so well matched and it becomes more and more evident as time goes on. I think Shawn has really softened Kait. Smiley #Lovers

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Oy vey! What was he thinking?! No wonder he decided to stay home today. Bad idea, Shawn, bad, but about in line with expectations anyway laugh out loud

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh boy. Poor Shawn and Kait. I guess that person learned his lesson. People can be so rude. I agree Alanna, in line with expectations! giggling Waiting for his next snap. ;)

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum