SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by LenaActually Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Watching their snapstory from yesterday and seeing how they started drinking in the early afternoon and it kept going all through the night, I'm not surprised either. no no They were totally partied out before they even reached the bars.

On a nicer note, Shawn posted this vid on youtube of Kaitlyn's big surprise during Sips and Strokes!
EDIT: I posted it before I watched it, so I have to admit I teared up a little bit during this. So thoughtful and adorable. :tissuebox

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Oh my goodness!! So adorable!! Kait's reaction is the cutest thing in the world heartbeat can't believe she doesn't want to marry this guy laugh out loud...wait.

Kait's comment Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Image20

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:39 pm

oh wow! I wondered why he bothered to make it so they were the only two taking the class, this explains it. Smiley So awesome!!!!

:sprinklehearts

Here are the lyrics according to whoever posted them on azlyrics.com:

"Love You Like That"

Hey, girl, I'm just a small town run around
I get my kicks out on the outskirts of town
I could never do it like a pretty city boy
I'm more efficient in the dark nitty gritty boy
So lay back and let me paint you a picture
The way I wanna kiss you is...

[Chorus:]
Slow as the Mississippi
Strong as a fifth of whiskey
Steady as a Tom Petty track
I wanna love, wanna love you like that
Deeper than a sunset sky
Sweeter than muscadine wine
All night 'til the sun comes back
I wanna love, wanna love, wanna love you like that

When I'm with you I can see down the road, girl
Not just the gravel when we're travelin' on, girl
And I'm bettin' that it's gonna be a wild ride
But I promise that I'm gonna be there by your side
I think we got another memory in the makin'
So, baby, let's take it, take it...

[Chorus]

I ain't gonna do it like a pretty city boy
I'm efficient in the dark nitty gritty boy
So let me love you...

[Chorus]

Baby, I wanna love, wanna love, wanna love you like that

Yeah
I could never do it like a pretty city boy
I'm efficient in the dark nitty gritty boy

whipped
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 am

Oh my goodness I love it! Better then a 2nd proposal! ;) Good job Shawn!! Kaitlyn made me tear up with her reaction and how she just layed her head on Shawn the whole time. PINKHEART

Throwback to when Shawn posted this photo collage with the song days after the finale. Smiley

Well, that escalated quickly. Thank you for the overwhelming support & kind words. It is very much appreciated. You guys are the best. @kaitlynbristowe by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 am

Alanna wrote:Oh my goodness!! So adorable!! Kait's reaction is the cutest thing in the world heartbeat can't believe she doesn't want to marry this guy laugh out loud...wait.

Kait's comment Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Image20

Maybe it will be sooner as we all think !!!! In a pic from Kaits Snap with Meg she wrote " Soon we will be sistas ....."
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my goodness!! So adorable!! Kait's reaction is the cutest thing in the world heartbeat can't believe she doesn't want to marry this guy laugh out loud...wait.

Maybe it will be sooner as we all think !!!! In a pic from Kaits Snap with Meg she wrote " Soon we will be sistas ....."
I noticed that too, and thought, "Not at the rate you've been talking about this thing" laugh out loud On the one hand, I love that she's all free and wild and doesn't care about a piece of paper, but otoh, I mean, I REALLY want to see a cute wedding or at least the cute pics! I'm happy she's doing her own thing but what about me, Kait? Hugesmile

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:29 am

I may be the only one but I'm happy they didn't rush it with the wedding. You have to remember they've only known each other a year!! I love that they are dating again and doing it all over in the real world. It's easy to fall in love with someone on fantasy dates and all that but the fact that they are still going strong while living in the real world says more then any wedding would. I knew I wanted to marry my husband after 2 months and we started living together after 8 months but we didn't get married until 2 years later.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 am

I was never a fan, but they seem so well suited and in love. They both seem so non-traditional. I wouldn't worry about a wedding with these two. I think they are lifers. They'll prob get married at some point, but if not, I'm starting to think they are in it for the long haul, regardless.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 am

Maybe like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. Kaitlyn has that Goldie vibe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Looks like he's back in action afterthe little bar incident laugh out loud

@shawn_booth Taking over @beidealfit snapchat right NOW w/ @kaitlynbristowe. Snap: beidealfit ; Add if you want to work out your legs & glutes with us!

By the way, I thought it was pretty cute that after brunch instead of staying out with everyone, K went to go hang out in bed with Doodle and her crazy man heartbeat they're definitely unique/offbeat/nontraditional/not everyone's cup of tea but they're the perfect fit for each other imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Good for them, they make no apologies for who they are. Its nice not to be the typical "bach couple".

IMO of all the seasons I have seen, they have the strongest bond by far. And probably the best suited for one another. Also they have spent the most time together at the one year point than anyone. So technically they have been together for decades...giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Not only my best friend but my fiancé  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 6 1f495 #suckit by @kaitlynbristowe

What did she mean by this? Surely she's not dissing Ben, is she? I think that would be in poor taste.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways