SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:23 pm

She acts like she's engaged or something laugh out loud 
https://instagram.com/p/BMezN22DkbN/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by maniluh Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:33 pm

^They look so pretty!!

You guys, my cousin who is a big Bachelor/ette fan met Kaitlyn and Shawn!! She wasn't a big fan of these two but she instantly liked them when she met them. She said these two were really nice and surpringsly normal. Lol She's always thought Kaitlyn was obnoxious on SM but she fell inlove with how sweet she is. I asked permissing from here if I can post ther photo with the Boothstowe but I haven't heard back from her yet. Just wanna share. Smiley

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 pm

maniluh wrote:^They look so pretty!!

You guys, my cousin who is a big Bachelor/ette fan met Kaitlyn and Shawn!! She wasn't a big fan of these two but she instantly liked them when she met them. She said these two were really nice and surpringsly normal. Lol She's always thought Kaitlyn was obnoxious on SM but she fell inlove with how sweet she is. I asked permissing from here if I can post ther photo with the Boothstowe but I haven't heard back from her yet. Just wanna share. Smiley
Thanks for sharing!! I think Kait is just a sensitive girl who needs lots of love and doesn't always express it in the best way online. I've never seen one single post that she's anything but incredibly warm and kind to all their fans in person though and the same for Shawn and Tuck laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:42 pm

New Halloween pic from Doodle giggling

This sucks. by @tuckerdoodledog

Event they attended yesterday.

When life hands you bacon, eat it. #BaconAndBeerClassic by @kaitlynbristowe

Last edited by Linds911 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Alanna wrote:She acts like she's engaged or something laugh out loud 
https://instagram.com/p/BMezN22DkbN/

giggling I'm glad she's slowly getting wedding planning brain :yes:

maniluh wrote:^They look so pretty!!

Awesome!! Great to hear! Thanks for sharing. Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 am

Who isn't a flavored "bacon and beer" guy? #cheatmeal by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 am

Stunning! They're soulmates heartbeat
https://instagram.com/p/BMh178ljwNJ/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Wow, isn't that fantastic. A keepsake for sure! Great job IG misshayleypaige !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Voting Booth by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Snpachat update: Shawn shaved for Movember again & there are camera crews filming them.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Linds911 wrote:Snpachat update: Shawn shaved for Movember again & there are camera crews filming them.
I saw the camera crews. I'm cringing, CRINGING at the possibilities.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:54 am

In San Diego for the CityStrong workout.

Overalls, it was a great date night. #MOvember @rusticrootsd by @kaitlynbristowe

In her element .. #BigZipperGuy #CoolSpoon by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways