SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:01 am

Solid weekend for the kids. Thanks to the @hardrocksd for having us at your bad azz hotel! #werewiththeband #MOvember #citystrong Jerod Harris @gettyimages by @kaitlynbristowe

#MannequinChallenge accepted by @shawn_booth18

Part 2 of the @yourcitystrong #MannequinChallenge by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:00 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for bringing that over, my calves hurt just watching it. Amazing stuff!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Shawn and Tuckers are in Windsor Locks and K in Vancouver. Looks like they're doing the same thing as last year where she'll meet Shawn and the fam for Thanksgiving when she's done in Vancouver. Can't wait to see their second round of holidays together, hope they don't forget about DoodleBug in this year's family card laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

laugh out loud Me too. 2nd year of holidays already time is flying by. Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:54 pm

It's weird that this is only their second Thanksgiving together It feels like they're this old married couple already who has been together forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Oh no!! Shawn B had passport problems and didn't get to Canada so K has to do the sleepout without him. I wonder what happened since he's been to Canada countless times now.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Just saw her Snap too... Weird since they were just there like weeks ago! Bummer but I'm sure she'll still have fun.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:58 am

Shawn and his buddies are having their own sleepout in CT, cardboards included. They Facetimed Kait and told her and she was so happy. So sweet of Shawn to do. "We miss you babe." Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 2764

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:10 am

Linds911 wrote:Shawn and his buddies are having their own sleepout in CT, cardboards included. They Facetimed Kait and told her and she was so happy. So sweet of Shawn to do. "We miss you babe."  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 68 2764

Wow. I can't believe Shawn and Kaitlyn really invented the concept of being in love, and being a supportive couple laugh out loud. A man who truly loves his woman. King of romantic gestures tbh. Not a fan of this phrase but these two are SUCH relationship goals.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:48 am

What a loving gesture by Shawn and his buddies. Even when he can't be there with her, he's all there with her. And props to K for handling it like a champ, being a little bummed but remaining her ultimately happy and independent girl-self. An excellent reminder of why I rooted so hard for her to get the gig in the first place.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:36 pm

What a great post from K. Hopefully she'll be back with Shawn very, very soon too heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BM9GwdtDDA-/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm

What a great post. What a man she has as well. These two just make me smile.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways