Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 am

@Emila23_12 wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
@Linds911 wrote:I didn't either until I looked at her tagged IG posts this morning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-UuVzBcJN/ Hopefully it's an early event and she can make it over to CT.
Thanks, I doubt they'd have a fashion show early. Stupid move by K IMO, but I'm sure Shawn would never stand  in the way of anything she wanted.

But ist for charity, the sleepover one via Kaitlyns SC so I think Shawn is ok with that Smiley
I saw that and that she didn't realize it's thanksgiving and is bummed by it. Ono no one told her? I love her independence but sorry, even for charity, I can't get onboard.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:16 am

K finally made it to CT and the whole Booth fam is out doing karaoke. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7431

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 pm

@Linds911 wrote:K finally made it to CT and the whole Booth fam is out doing karaoke. Smiley
You always know when k is back immediately because she is the subject of all his snaps heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:57 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:51 am

Thanks @Linds911

When your better half laughs at your conry antics, that's true love! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31158

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:09 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Linds911 wrote:K finally made it to CT and the whole Booth fam is out doing karaoke. Smiley
You always know when k is back immediately because she is the subject of all his snaps heartbeat
Quoting myself because this doesn't get old for me!! They're traveling somewhere, I think NYC for their next CityStrong, and instead of playing with the snap filters on his own face like everyone else, he's snapping a napping Kait heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:29 pm

laugh out loud of course he did the face swap at the end. I love when she's doing the filters that you can hear him laughing in the background. PINKHEART

Oh and the other day when she was showing a hair tutorial and he recorded even if he didn't want to laugh out loud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Update: she did a payback and he caught her at the end laugh out loud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Those guys are just too funny!

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - Twitter - S/Chat - General Discussion - #5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum