SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Thread 1 here

Second thread ready to go. I will unlock this thread when we lock the other threads just before showtime.

Remember to keep posts brief. Please, no long winded posts. We won't have time to read long posts, so they may get deleted. TYIA

Congrats to all for another great season of sleuthing. Also, thank you to all for having fun and respecting each other's opinions! yes

Enjoy the season finale!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:45 pm

ahhh i don't think i have been this nervous and excited for a season finale in a long time
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm rooting for you Benlo, don't let me down heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm

15 minutes.................

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 pm

The night has arrived! Have a great time discussing Ben's final three hours as The Bachelor.

I hope it's everything that you all want it to be :-) PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:49 pm

veg_out wrote:The night has arrived! Have a great time discussing Ben's final three hours as The Bachelor.

I hope it's everything that you all want it to be :-) PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

Thank you! It's been a slippery ride at times and we haven't seen the rest yet. It's how it ends when Ben closes the part in his heart for his F2 and gives his all to his F1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Enjoy the show and congrats to my Benny boy, it was not an easy ride.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:59 pm

It's time

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Well, if you're watching the season finale of "The Bachelor" tonight, my pick is @LaurenBushnell3! #thebachelor #abc by @bradytoops 

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 EoUMKOl

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

It has the potential of being the MOST DRAMATIC EVER!!!!!!!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

I just don't like listening to JoJo's voice. It sounds like she needs a good decongestant.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Has the potential sure sure

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 73 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy