SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:00 pm

reason wrote:That gentleman looks like he has a ring on.
He may be one of the filming crew though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emutennis Sun May 08, 2016 8:28 am

I'm wondering if the bachelorette is Beatrice Bouchard? Eugenie's sister (tennis player). The pic looks very similar to her.

Also there is a guy Eric Phan that had a hash tag for bachelorette audition. He is from Montreal and plays tennis.

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon May 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Emutennis wrote:I'm wondering if the bachelorette is Beatrice Bouchard? Eugenie's sister (tennis player). The pic looks very similar to her.

Also there is a guy Eric Phan that had a hash tag for bachelorette audition. He is from Montreal and plays tennis.

When doing a Google search for Beatrice, there are lots of pics of her that come up. I agree she looks very similar to the picture you previously posted, Emutennis. Here is one of them:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Beatrice-bouchard-photo-2016
Source: 99scenes.com

And another in full length:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 XxoRmsL
Source: imgur.com

Here's the picture previously posted by Emutennis for comparison:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Image17
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Great spotting/sleuthing @emutennis and @jojo47 thumbsup

I am loving this sleuthing pre-season. No need for RS at all clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 1:05 am

Nice job Emutennis! I did a quick google search after I read your post yesterday and agree, she looks very similar. Especially the pic with the jeans, her legs lower body appears to be the same. Maybe a few pounds lighter. The only question, she is quite active on SM. Do we have any idea when filming starts, sorry if discussed, I don't recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice job Emutennis! I did a quick google search after I read your post yesterday and agree, she looks very similar. Especially the pic with the jeans, her legs lower body appears to be the same. Maybe a few pounds lighter. The only question, she is quite active on SM. Do we have any idea when filming starts, sorry if discussed, I don't recall.

I'm not sure of the filming schedule either &, like you, noticed that she was quite active recently on IG. Interestingly, she is the twin sister to Eugenie Bouchard.

I'm not confident enough to say that's absolutely her, but agree there are strong similarities.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 11, 2016 11:14 am

Filming started on April 11. It was posted in an earlier thread. Good Human Productions has been silent on twitter from Apr 8 to May 1. They haven't been silent for that long before. Wonder if that was when they came back to Canada. They have been silent again so??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Wed May 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Drew Classen

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 12:46 am

BachFan2016 wrote:Drew Classen

Who is this?

ETA: This guy is a contestant?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/drew-classen-0864082b

Drew Classen
VP, National Accounts
Toronto, Canada AreaInsurance
Current
VISTA Disability Management
Previous
VISTA Disability Management, Evolve Assessments & Diagnostics, Xerox
Education
University of Guelph

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1579604

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emutennis Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:44 pm

So here is my list so far. The ones that are marked maybe is because I don't remember the guys but they are linked to most of the others so odds are pretty great. The ones not marked as maybe are 100% I saw in Jamaica.  Happy sleuthing Smiley

Mike ogilvie
JPFok from fokfitness
Benoit Beausejour-Savard
Kyle Andrew Skinner - maybe
David Pinard (Windsor)
Andrew Rosen (Toronto) - maybe
Drew Classen - maybe
Scott Kolotylo - wootwoot!
Kevin Charles - maybe
Thomas Perass - maybe
Seth Isaac Oshea - maybe

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Drew and Thomas are 100%

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan2016 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Seth and Andrew too. Wow good work.

BachFan2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+10
Mr&MrsSmith
ThankMeLater
BachFan2016
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Emutennis
Junequilts
Brill
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
14 posters