Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:17 am

@Emutennis wrote:

Here is one of the bachelors.  He was wearing a hockey Canada hat. The pic isn't the greatest as its from the iPhone and trying to be somewhat covert.
moved

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachFan2016 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Not sure but Brent Cross may be another potential

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/11377313_10153908620833136_1938508788330052798_n.jpg?oh=3fdc4961ed72e49ea4a8e10dcba3c41c&oe=5858ED3E




BachFan2016

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Yes IA. Same tat's! @AllAboutLove nice catch.

IG kevin.c.wendt


Thanks @BachFan2016 ! We'll keep him here until we are sure. yes


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:13 pm

@BachFan2016 wrote:Not sure but Brent Cross may be another potential

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/11377313_10153908620833136_1938508788330052798_n.jpg?oh=3fdc4961ed72e49ea4a8e10dcba3c41c&oe=5858ED3E

Do you know what city he lives in so we can sleuth further? TYIA


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BachFan2016 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Yes sorry, Langley BC

BachFan2016

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:07 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:I think this may be Kevin Wendt?  question http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3719-kevin-wendt-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1017162

@Emutennis wrote:

Here is one of the bachelors.  He was wearing a hockey Canada hat. The pic isn't the greatest as its from the iPhone and trying to be somewhat covert.
yep, was matching them up, gt them ready for the sc thread

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:09 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Yes IA. Same tat's! @AllAboutLove nice catch.

IG kevin.c.wendt


Thanks @BachFan2016 ! We'll keep him here until we are sure. yes
Yep, got more named and will post now that the thread is up

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:24 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@BachFan2016 wrote:Not sure but Brent Cross may be another potential

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/11377313_10153908620833136_1938508788330052798_n.jpg?oh=3fdc4961ed72e49ea4a8e10dcba3c41c&oe=5858ED3E

Do you know what city he lives in so we can sleuth further? TYIA

@BachFan2016 wrote:Yes sorry, Langley BC

Do you think he may be production?

Linkedin

Brent Cross
Ten Feet Sports & Entertainment
Vancouver, Canada AreaBroadcast Media

Specialize in freelance camera operation in a variety of settings including hockey, basketball, lacrosse, volleyball and football for the Vancouver Stealth, Langley Rivermen, Trinity Western University, Langley Rams and British Columbia Basketball. Efficient in full production video projects, from concept to delivery, for Kickstarter products, businesses and sports and entertainment companies.




Current
Langley Events Centre, Golden Ears Media
Previous
The Bachelorette Canada Season 1, Green Men Media, Langley Events Centre
Education
British Columbia Institute of Technology


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31196
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:39 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@BachFan2016 wrote:Not sure but Brent Cross may be another potential

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/11377313_10153908620833136_1938508788330052798_n.jpg?oh=3fdc4961ed72e49ea4a8e10dcba3c41c&oe=5858ED3E

Do you know what city he lives in so we can sleuth further? TYIA

@BachFan2016 wrote:Yes sorry, Langley BC

Do you think he may be production?

Linkedin

Brent Cross
Ten Feet Sports & Entertainment
Vancouver, Canada AreaBroadcast Media

Specialize in freelance camera operation in a variety of settings including hockey, basketball, lacrosse, volleyball and football for the Vancouver Stealth, Langley Rivermen, Trinity Western University, Langley Rams and British Columbia Basketball. Efficient in full production video projects, from concept to delivery, for Kickstarter products, businesses and sports and entertainment companies.




Current
Langley Events Centre, Golden Ears Media
Previous
The Bachelorette Canada Season 1, Green Men Media, Langley Events Centre
Education
British Columbia Institute of Technology
IMO, he's DEFINATELY crew as on a couple of his facebook pics, I really don't think he'd be there to meet a girl, IMO

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:34 am

There are a few other bios up as well as another contestant that I found....gave details to GA for her to make threads


The other bios that are up at W are:

Ross, Dana, and Tony

The other person I found is:

Chris Kotelmach



twitter:

https://twitter.com/kotelmach/

lives in Calgary

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/chriskotelmach


Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/kotelmach






off twitter since Feb 3

off Facebook from jan 27 to may 14

IG:  https://www.instagram.com/kotelmach/

OFF FROM mar 23 to july 3

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

As of right now, we have 19 of the 20 guys accounted for.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:16 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:As of right now, we have 19 of the 20 guys accounted for.

That's amazing preseason sleuthing!

jojo47

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:07 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum