SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 Empty Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 am

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 am

tennischick80 wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:Beautiful video Lost! Also someone needs to make a video to 'My Girl' now because Ben said it was their song!

When did Ben say this was there song?

Oh my gosh, so natural- its like they've known each other forever, but are still finding out little gems about each other along the way. I love how they tease each other and crack each other up! She likes to get a rise out of him. But, he knows she loves him truly, madly, deeply and that's probably why she pushes his buttons. I loved when he said, "You can't just use the shampoo to wash your face?" Such a guy thing (although, actually not my guy). She really doesn't like his loud breathing (fourth time I heard her say that). Maybe she'll get used to it and it won't be such a pet peeve. The more I get used to my husband's quirks, the less they bother me. But, he can't help how he breathes. That's the only thing. Perhaps its now an inside joke between them. If it really bothered him, I'm sure he'd tell her, and she'd stop talking about it. She strikes me as someone who would be respectful and sensitive. The IG follow request from her was a fun move. That's why she's "dang it, you're cute" in his eyes. Very playful couple. The couple that plays together, stays together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 am

tennischick80 wrote:I wonder what the secret date was last night and if they'll share about it?
Thanks for posting all these finds and all your hard work/videos! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 1f60d HEART EYES. Love how she "awws" at him- he seems like a romantic. She seems like someone who would appreciate being wooed.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:I wonder what the secret date was last night and if they'll share about it?
Thanks for posting all these finds and all your hard work/videos!  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 1f60d HEART EYES. Love how she "awws" at him- he seems like a romantic. She seems like someone who would appreciate being wooed.  

I don't know for a fact but can't imagine the secret date being last night because they must've been so wiped out by the red-eye flight and then whirlwind press tour. I imagine they would've collapsed when they got back to their hotel.  I bet it's tonight or tomorrow.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:50 am

Seo2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Thanks for posting all these finds and all your hard work/videos!  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 1f60d HEART EYES. Love how she "awws" at him- he seems like a romantic. She seems like someone who would appreciate being wooed.  

I don't know for a fact but can't imagine the secret date being last night because they must've been so wiped out by the red-eye flight and then whirlwind press tour. I imagine they would've collapsed when they got back to their hotel.  I bet it's tonight or tomorrow.

engagement party?

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:

Oh my gosh, so natural- its like they've known each other forever, but are still finding out little gems about each other along the way. I love how they tease each other and crack each other up! She likes to get a rise out of him. But, he knows she loves him truly, madly, deeply and that's probably why she pushes his buttons. I loved when he said, "You can't just use the shampoo to wash your face?" Such a guy thing (although, actually not my guy). She really doesn't like his loud breathing (fourth time I heard her say that). Maybe she'll get used to it and it won't be such a pet peeve. The more I get used to my husband's quirks, the less they bother me. But, he can't help how he breathes. That's the only thing. Perhaps its now an inside joke between them. If it really bothered him, I'm sure he'd tell her, and she'd stop talking about it. She strikes me as someone who would be respectful and sensitive. The IG follow request from her was a fun move. That's why she's "dang it, you're cute" in his eyes. Very playful couple. The couple that plays together, stays together!

For some reason I don't see a link to the interview

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 am

There is a video above the post. For me it takes a second or two to show up. You can then click play video.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:19 am

sophienette wrote:
Seo2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

engagement party?

Ben said somewhere that he had a special surprise treat/date for her while in NY, as in one last fabulous date bachelor-style (paraphrasing). I think it's going to be something very New York, visiting somewhere special. Any ideas? Maybe a romantic dinner atop the Empire State Building?
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 am

He said in one of the vids, I forget which one, paraphrasing, they did ATFR till 8pm, hopped on a plane 9:15pm, did GMA 7am and various other interviews, roughly 15, the AOL was the last one.

According to that schedule who knows how long they were up. He said they were staying a couple of days in NYC, so maybe one of those days they are recouperating, and perhaps today we'll see pics of them out and about.

IA with sophie, they couldn't possibly have had a night out on the town with more surprises on Tuesday considering the time change and jet lag.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 am

I was thinking they might take in a Broadway show. Maybe one that is hot and hard to get tickets to? He is in the position to pull strings or have them pulled for him at this time.

Or maybe they get to meet Andi. affraid

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There is a video above the post. For me it takes a second or two to show up. You can then click play video.

Thank you but no video shows up.. So I guess it must be something on my end.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:33 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I was thinking they might take in a Broadway show.  Maybe one that is hot and hard to get tickets to?  He is in the position to pull strings or have them pulled for him at this time.

Or maybe they get to meet Andi.   affraid

Ben said in an interview that someone had suggested seeing Hamilton. Can't get a hotter ticket than that. This was in the same interview (I think) where he talked about a special evening planned that Lauren doesn't know about. So I think there may be a Broadway show, but also another surprise.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575