SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 pm

I saw the snap chat, so cute. I thought that was her parents. That was nice of them to fly out for their future son in laws birthday. I bet their all going to the Baker youth club event together. The higgins have that big house on the lake I wonder if they are staying at their home with them. Nice to see both families getting along so well .I'm pretty sold that these two will make it to the alter beatingheart
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ali_Ko Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Maybe they are talking wedding dates while they are all together!!

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Is a summer wedding too soon? Wishful thinking not logical I know giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I think it says a lot for Lauren's parents that they would make the trip to Indiana. My favorite scene in Lauren's HTD was Ben talking to Lauren's dad and him asking Ben how he was doing. Ben replied "not well."  I wish we could have heard what followed, but my guess is that it gave too much away.

I loved the start of that convo too! It was so obvious by then how stressed and worn out Ben was getting. That moment with Mr. Bushnell- it felt like he was already taking a "fatherly" comforting role with Ben. And Ben just looked like he was seeking out that kind of advice/comfort from his future FIL, like he already trusted him. It was a very caring moment- wish we could have seen it all as well.

I just can't even believe Lauren's parents are there. Just wow. Have two families ever united like this so quickly for their children? It's awesome. And it makes me even more confident in BenLo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Wouldn't it be great if Lauren's siblings come out for the youth club fundraiser and they all stay together for Easter this weekend?!!!!!!!

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:Maybe they are talking wedding dates while they are all together!!

That is what Ben been saying during Today show on Facebook

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:23 pm

dyra wrote:
Ali_Ko wrote:Maybe they are talking wedding dates while they are all together!!

awwww That would be awesome! Think they're all staying at the Higgin's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 pm

I don't know how to quote a post! Uggh, trying to figure it out laugh out loud. But yes, Foreverlove my guess is they are all staying together. I hope Lauren will post another snap chat showing them sitting by the lake all together. That would be awesome!

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:I don't know how to quote a post! Uggh, trying to figure it out laugh out loud. But yes, Foreverlove my guess is they are all staying together. I hope Lauren will post another snap chat showing them sitting by the lake all together. That would be awesome!

Thank you Ali! hi

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:29 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

awwww That would be awesome! Think they're all staying at the Higgin's? [/quote]

hopefully ! Ya know, eating meals together, talking about the the weddings or maybe events of the day, sharing joys and defeats. This simple affirmation really makes me want to be one of the family member :Nod:

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 81 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575