SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 am

laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't want to say anything but was thinking the exact same thing! Like where are the Snezana's, the Sam's, the Lisa's, or the Anna's for Richie? All other seasons have had exceptionally gorgeous women (I know it's not all about looks but it's The Bachelor!) Daily Mail could have caught them at a bad moment but even in other photos I've been a bit underwhelmed with who Channel 10 has picked for him out of all the applications they would have received (and it was the most they've ever had for this season.)

It isnt about looks but, you're right.. it's the Bachelor. And previous seasons have had some pretty attractive ladies. Also, not impressed that many of these girls are models or actresses or whatever. Maybe some of these girls are better in motion or theres some hidden ladies.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:39 am

I think it also hasn't helped that we've been introduced to them by Daily Mail - the 50s date would make a lot of them look different to what they usually look like (bigger hair, exaggerated makeup and outfits) and the most recent pictures are from what looks like early in the morning, many of them aren't wearing makeup and have just thrown something on. I've been thinking about it and looking back at contestants from other seasons at the top 10ish stage, there's only really 3-4 girls who are standout beauties each season anyway.
Even Sam, without makeup or tired from an early morning would look similar in these situations. 
I do think Channel 10 could have done better but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because we haven't seen them at their best. And it can make a HUGE difference when they're actually on camera - personality can really influence how beautiful someone comes across as.

I'm guessing these girls have been eliminated since the 50s photoshoot:
Laura Williams (obviously)
Eliza St John (hasn't been seen lately)
Tall brunette pictured in first set of contestant photos
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 am

I think the tall brunette is eliminated too, as is Laura Williams. I am not sure if Eliza has been eliminated or not. Considering she is brunette it is possible. All 3 however, were shown on the 50s photoshoot date so that means they were not eliminated 1st RC (night one).

In S3, 2 girls were eliminated night one which could account for no photos of 2 of 5 (out of total 19 not yet seen girls if same for this season) and possibly 3 girls eliminated 2nd RC or 3rd RC.

If they are filming Week 4 as sleuthed/speculated in filming thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and there are 13 girls left this week (April 4) then it is likely some unknowns (possible of 5 not yet known) or 3 of those that are known not shown in DM pics of 10 girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:22 am

Yeah good point, plus we'll have intruders later (but they won't win so I guess it doesn't matter!)
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:26 am

laugh out loud Unless that intruder is someone like Sam F! :gotcha:

But yeah, it is hard for the intruders to catch up time-wise. Unless there is an amazing connection I don't see Richie taking an intruder far like Sam Wood did unless it is a producer plan (which may have been the case with Sam Wood and especially if Lana is next Bette).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud Unless that intruder is someone like Sam F!  :gotcha:

But yeah, it is hard for the intruders to catch up time-wise. Unless there is an amazing connection I don't see Richie taking an intruder far like Sam Wood did unless it is a producer plan (which may have been the case with Sam Wood and especially if Lana is next Bette).

Lana in my opinion will be next Bachelorette
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:16 am

I am thinking Lana may be the Bette too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Only other option I can think of is Sarah but I think Lana has a more compelling story and had the intruder edit and Studio Ten interview post-show. Plus Heather seemed to endorse her and multiples magazines asked Lana about being the next Bette and her answer was similar to Richie (won't do it if in a relationship).

Now that I think about it, there potentially is one girl on Richie's season who may be the next Bachelorette! I wonder if one of them is already known? I don't know though... maybe the 1st SD girl? Way too early to tell though but likely that other than just sleuthing Richie's F1 we will be sleuthing the next possible Bette S3 this year!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 am

I'm trying to be hopeful that there's some nice girls for Richie in both looks and personality, a lot of them do seem to have quite a harsh look from what we've seen so far. Although to be fair no one looks their best when they're being papped by the DM in the rain!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 am

GD (possibly Week 2 or Week 3?)
- 8 girls on this activity date (same as S3).
- Familiar faces but any not seen before? They all look familar save for the girl in black shorts red top (could be the girl wearing red romper in DM luggage pics?)

ETA: Now that I look more closely, a lot of these girls look like the same girls (other than Kierra and polka dot girl) from DM spoiled pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of girls carrying luggage? question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:38 am

Is polka dot girl in those pics? I'd like to see more of her without her 50's look. I saw the post by sundy in the other thread. I think she's adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:18 am

I don't think Polka Dot girl is on the GD (don't see Kierra either). I think she is adorable, too GA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:19 am

She might be the one in the second photo with her back to the camera? In the light pink top. Not sure...but I like her too, she's got a nice smile and looks cute Smiley
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
california90
Samilltakerichiethx
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
AEF
Hanate
laurarose
ThankMeLater
AllAboutLove
ElonM
GuardianAngel