SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Lily Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:23 am

Alanna wrote:I don't understand what she was doing differently than any other girl on this show or on any beach anywhere? Or is this a joke that she, Jo, specifically is a prosutitue/lady of the night or something along those lines?
Omg I would love the answer to that too. I don't get it no idea
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:45 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 12797618_1714091008805053_715831253_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNjY5MDk3NjAyNTMyMDk5NA%3D%3D

Extensions by Kristin #thebachelorette #jojofletcher #jojo #thebachelorette #thebachelor #afterthefinalrose #bachelornation @joelle_fletcher - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/p/1206690976025320994_313022598#sthash.OcTSMQX8.dpuf

Wow, she's beautiful! I love her hair!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:47 am

The hair, the dress. She is just wow.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:22 am

Lily wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't understand what she was doing differently than any other girl on this show or on any beach anywhere? Or is this a joke that she, Jo, specifically is a prosutitue/lady of the night or something along those lines?
Omg I would love the answer to that too. I don't get it no idea

Inquiring minds would like to know. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:04 am

The bikini she wore during her FD is hideous. The neon one is good, the other not so much.

Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:14 am

I really don't understand your point, Alanna. I haven't read every post on Jojo but criticizing her clothes or even her choosing to show off her assets doesn't have to mean that they're questioning her morals if that's what you're getting at. I certainly have no issue with it if that's what she wants to do. I also have no problem with Lauren doing it. They both have incredible figures. I just think that Jojo has to be careful in her choices because those with a big bust tend to look heavier in certain clothes (like her FRC dress) when they definitely aren't. I'm sure it's especially tricky on tv.

This is not a fan thread so there will be critiques of Jojo's choices. That's okay but remember that it's not okay to question or criticize other members for their opinions.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:23 am

umngirl wrote:The bikini she wore during her FD is hideous. The neon one is good, the other not so much.

I agree, it looked like her underwear IMO. The yellow one was at least sturdier material and looked like a bathing suit. Granted bikini's are skimpy on all the contestants. I am betting that the guys will not be looking into her eyes as long as she displaying her assets. Even Fleiss went there with his comment about her "figure". I think this season will be filled with innuendos about her figure/sexiness and not enough about her personality/character. Yes, too early to tell, but JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:28 am

I really like that FD bikini. Perhaps it could cover a little more, but compared to what Lauren's been papped wearing it's doing just fine.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:That first bikini was the one that caused Ben's wardrobe malfunction right?

She has a gorgeous body.
hi Hey there stuck - good to "see" you! 

Yes, that macrame trimmed neoprene bikini had Ben's full attention. I'm glad Jojo has a positive body image and enough self confidence to rock that look! A poor body image & low self-esteem led one F1 to jealousy, insecurity and intimacy issues with her husband. (Not my opinion - the F1 stated this herself.)  Hopefully that won't be the case with Jojo. 

I've yet to see a Bachelorette decked out in matronly clothes and won't expect Fetman to start it with Jojo. Even Ash & Des with their slim/boyish figures wore tiny bikinis and plunging necklines. There was just less for the contestants to look at. All IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:11 pm

I really liked the dress Jojo had on at the AFTR and I also loved the romper she was wearing when she MTP. I'm also hoping that Fetman will rock her body this season.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Heart - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:13 pm

^^ I also liked her ATFR peekaboo dress. I could never pull it off, but she certainly did!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Can I just say that this fashion thread is a great idea? Thanks for adding it!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136