SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nordstrom - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Did anyone else get flashback's to Ali F's Lisbon Portugal date with Roberto when they saw that sequined skirt? Certainly reminded me of Ali!

Didn't love her style last night that much. Bikini was pretty but too many turtlenecks and heavy clothing (I know it was probably chilly in a few places but she could have avoided turtlenecks).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

nordstrom - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:13 pm

JoJo wore an Express jacket and Nordstrom BP scarf last night on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #express #nordstrom #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

What's a girl supposed to wear after a day of dog sledding @joelle_fletcher in a dress// @becandbridge Black leather jacket// @allsaintsoffic Shoes// @aliceandolivia Jewelry// @thewoodsfinejewelry #bachelornation #thebachelorette @thebacheloretteabc by @caryfetman

Nothing says a day of dog sledding better than having to change your boots. @joelle_fletcher having a boot crisis before the date. Sweater// @clubmonaco leather jacket// @express jeans// @zara Boots//@frye suede boots// @stuartweitzman Rings // #robynrhodesjewlery &. @stelladot #thebachelorette #bachelornation @thebacheloretteabc by @caryfetman

After a long day of playing football with the boys a girl has to show that other side. @joelle_fletcher in a navy dress// @elizabethandjames Bracelets// @thewoodsfinejewelry Rings// @julesvancejules #bachelornation #thebachelorette @thebacheloretteabc by @caryfetman

Did you catch that spicy drama with Chad last night? We sure did! Last night on The Bachelorette, JoJo wore our Brandie ring! Check out what else she wore under our "Bachelorette" section on our site! #bachelorette #jewelry #style #jojo #jojofletcher #rings #boho #bachelornation #thebachelorette #abcbachelorette #chad #crazychad by @robynrhodes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:38 pm

I thought JoJo looked hot the whole episode.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:49 pm

She's barely shown her boobies this season.. So much for all the cleavage talk laugh out loud

I loved all her outfits in episode 4. Both bikinis were cute. I loved her outfit that she was wearing when she arrived in Pennsylvania, her outfit on her dinner portion date with Luke, her group date night time dress. All very pretty. She should wear her hair in a ponytail/bun more often.. Those styles are cute on her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:00 pm

^^She was waiting for the right time I guess. Boobies galore here:
nordstrom - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 12 61724be12e8fcb8f3377d47f378cfbc3_zpstfqdalt8
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^She was waiting for the right time I guess. Boobies galore here:
nordstrom - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 12 61724be12e8fcb8f3377d47f378cfbc3_zpstfqdalt8
Of course, but this is the next episode. So far, 4 episodes in, she's only had her boobs on display maybe 2 or 3 times out of about 25 different outfits.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Hey, she has very nice, young perky boobies. While she may show them some, I haven't been too afraid of a wardrobe malfunction. The white dress is for Jordan, I am fairly certain, she was trying to give Jordan a good preview of what he had to look forward to if he could just "open up".
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Hey, she has very nice, young perky boobies.  While she may show them some, I haven't been too afraid of a wardrobe malfunction.  The white dress is for Jordan, I am fairly certain, she was trying to give Jordan a good preview of what he had to look forward to if he could just "open up".

This made me laugh. I love it. She's worn quite a few turtle necks on dates so far, so she's had a nice balance for sure. It's good to show off once in a while IMO. I'm pretty sure Jordan's comment to her of "I look at you and I'm just like wow" happens in this dress. Not surprised laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm

JoJo wore a Faherty jacket, Robyn Rhodes necklace, and Dirty Laundry boots on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo wore an Express shirt on The Bachelorette Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #express #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #asseenontv #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm

I like the white dress and ITA this is a special BBJ dress, not just some random one!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:Hey, she has very nice, young perky boobies.  While she may show them some, I haven't been too afraid of a wardrobe malfunction.  The white dress is for Jordan, I am fairly certain, she was trying to give Jordan a good preview of what he had to look forward to if he could just "open up".

Ok so this made me spit coke all over my computer screen, dying laughing here cantstopl cantstopl but so true, that is definitely a Jordan dress for realz...looks like her monies were well spent...laugh out loud just perfect for her petite little body.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 am

A day of hiking for our @joelle_fletcher. Wearing a plaid jacket// @fahertybrand jeans// @agjeans boots// #dirtylaundry by @chineselaundry necklace & ring // #robynrhodesjewelry & ring // @brooklynjewelry #thebachelorette #bachelornation @thebachelornation @bachelor_nation by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136