SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:35 am

Speaking of Jordan, AC posted a SC of his reaction to JoJo's sequined midriff RC ensemble.  I wish I could bring it over as it was hilarious!  He looked like a deer caught in headlights!  laugh out loud        

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3539p456-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-episode-discussion-sleuthing-discussion#971381

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:36 pm

BBJ!!!! He has like zero chill in that cap, which is the direct opposite of his BB ways!! Get it together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:07 pm

laugh out loud That's almost similar to how Josh reacted to one of Andi's except his mouth flew open. notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 1f648

I hope JoJo's FRC dress isn't like that or else idk how he got his proposal words out notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 notaphotographer - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 pm

JoJo wore a Melissa Odabash bikini for an US Weekly photoshoot Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #melissaodabash #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #swimwear #summerstyle #bikini #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 pm

^ That's cute in a very simple way. I usually don't like my bikinis to be all blingy and have straps every which way. Those are usually super cute...but I just can't with the tan lines, rashes, etc.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:27 pm

5 Summer Style Dos to Steal From the Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:50 pm

JoJo wore a T by Alexander Wang top and skirt for an US Weekly photoshoot Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #alexanderwang #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #fashionblog #summerstyle #starstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #streetstyle #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

Love this look for tonight's Rose Ceremony. #thebachelorette @joelle_fletcher #makeupartist #foundation @temptu #tan @spraydisole #stylist @caryfetman #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11

This is what would happen when I would ask @joelle_fletcher to take a picture for me. It would take a few but it would always turn out better when she did it . #makeupartist #notaphotographer If you're interested in the breakdown of the make up for this look let me know. #stylist @caryfetman #skincare @glycelenekim #tan @spraydisole #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes @besamecosmetics #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:57 pm

What a beautiful babe! Haha I can't get enough Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Such a freakin adorable cutie thumbsup  Loving her dress for tonight's rose ceremony too, back out and appears to have been doing some squats too. giggling

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:06 pm

She looks beautiful in that black dress/makeup/hair. First and only time we'll probably ever see her hair straight-ish this season. I don't love the white RC dress, but she looks great in it.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Is the black dress Robbie's dress and MF hot date dress?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Love JoJo, she looks amazing in everything and I am officially over the sparkly dresses.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136