Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

streetstyle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:51 pm

I don't really care for the dress as a frc dress but considering we have a f1 who may or may not care for his girl, we have bigger fish to fry right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

streetstyle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by HEA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:52 pm

clapping! @ElonM

we've been trying to find this dress like foreverrrr LOL

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 pm

@Alanna wrote:I don't really care for the dress as a frc dress but considering we have a f1 who may or may not care for his girl, we have bigger fish to fry right now.

Oh I agree, Alanna. Just a nice diversion to look at fashion Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:55 pm

The dress feels so boring for a FRC. It's pretty but is missing that special something. And don't get me going on the shoes they apparently have her wearing with it.

streetstyle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 87b72b10 streetstyle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 86669110 streetstyle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20160

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:56 pm

I love that FRC dress! Stunning.

BTW I'm impressed by how fresh JoJo still looks at this stage. Most leads look like wrecks after a few episodes. Maybe it's her youth working in her favour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:04 pm

I like the colour. It goes well with the blue suit from the frc.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:04 pm

I LOVED her looks from top to bottom: what she was wearing on the dinner portion of her dates with both Robby and Jordan, her green RC dress, and the white pants with the black long sleeve. I also really liked her day time group date outfit, but didn't love all the accessories.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:08 pm

The FRC dress is simple. It's very pretty. I like that there isn't much going on, matches the setting of the FRC a lot. Light, flowy, light pink, just some beads on the waist. However, I wish she were wearing different shoes and the dress would of been better if it were strapless.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:30 pm

I love the FRC dress, although I never love the washed out neutral colors that much.

Last night's green dress was a stand out. Too bad it got almost no screen time. It was spectacular on Jojo IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 pm

I agree, that green dress last night was indeed spectacular.
I like how many of Jojo's dresses have a subtle sexuality about them, rather than over-the-top plunging necklines. Very classy.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1232

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:48 pm

@Alanna wrote:I don't really care for the dress as a frc dress but considering we have a f1 who may or may not care for his girl, we have bigger fish to fry right now.

There are parts of it I can deal with, but the top part of it makes her look heavy and Jo is a slim girl. It just isn't cut right or doesn't fit her right or something... Help?? Good thing it isn't cut a fraction of an inch higher or we'd be getting close to X rated.. It does make her legs look good in the one screen cap tho.. I think the color of the top is a little too close to her first dress, but that's all just my opinion and we know what they say about those. lololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3900

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:22 pm

I initially thought it was a beach cover up type thing so---nuff said.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum