SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

turquoise - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:51 am

I don't really care for the dress as a frc dress but considering we have a f1 who may or may not care for his girl, we have bigger fish to fry right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

turquoise - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:52 am

clapping! @ElonM

we've been trying to find this dress like foreverrrr LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:53 am

Alanna wrote:I don't really care for the dress as a frc dress but considering we have a f1 who may or may not care for his girl, we have bigger fish to fry right now.

Oh I agree, Alanna. Just a nice diversion to look at fashion Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:55 am

The dress feels so boring for a FRC. It's pretty but is missing that special something. And don't get me going on the shoes they apparently have her wearing with it.

turquoise - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 87b72b10 turquoise - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 86669110 turquoise - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:56 am

I love that FRC dress! Stunning.

BTW I'm impressed by how fresh JoJo still looks at this stage. Most leads look like wrecks after a few episodes. Maybe it's her youth working in her favour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:04 am

I like the colour. It goes well with the blue suit from the frc.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:04 am

I LOVED her looks from top to bottom: what she was wearing on the dinner portion of her dates with both Robby and Jordan, her green RC dress, and the white pants with the black long sleeve. I also really liked her day time group date outfit, but didn't love all the accessories.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:08 am

The FRC dress is simple. It's very pretty. I like that there isn't much going on, matches the setting of the FRC a lot. Light, flowy, light pink, just some beads on the waist. However, I wish she were wearing different shoes and the dress would of been better if it were strapless.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

I love the FRC dress, although I never love the washed out neutral colors that much.

Last night's green dress was a stand out. Too bad it got almost no screen time. It was spectacular on Jojo IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:19 pm

I agree, that green dress last night was indeed spectacular.
I like how many of Jojo's dresses have a subtle sexuality about them, rather than over-the-top plunging necklines. Very classy.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't really care for the dress as a frc dress but considering we have a f1 who may or may not care for his girl, we have bigger fish to fry right now.

There are parts of it I can deal with, but the top part of it makes her look heavy and Jo is a slim girl. It just isn't cut right or doesn't fit her right or something... Help?? Good thing it isn't cut a fraction of an inch higher or we'd be getting close to X rated.. It does make her legs look good in the one screen cap tho.. I think the color of the top is a little too close to her first dress, but that's all just my opinion and we know what they say about those. lololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm

I initially thought it was a beach cover up type thing so---nuff said.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136