SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:09 pm

I love the dress. It's totally different than her RC dresses that have been so sparkly. Given the gorgeous location of her FRC and how it's literally right on the beach next to the water, I think the dress is perfect. A lot of people on social media and on blogs seem to like it too.

Her green RC dress from last night was gorgeous too. I've liked most of her casual stuff as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 am

N E E D armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 274c @joelle_fletcher looked amazing in our silver #arrowhead #armcuff armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 274c armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 274c www.nashelle.com #thebachorette by @nashellejewelry

Where my Bachelorette fans at?! Our girl Jojo was flaunting some Stella & Dot on last night's episode! #love #stellaanddot #sdjoy #thebachelorette by @stellaanddotsquad

Monday nights rose ceremony's look #thebachelorette @joelle_fletcher #foundation @temptu #skincare @glycelenekim #eyes @ctilburymakeup luxury palette " The Rebel" #lips #Armani beauty 501 Rouge D'Armani Sheer Lipstick #blush @toofaced sweethearts blush in "something about berry" #highlighter Becca Cosmetics " Champagne pop" #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11

Products I used for this #makeup #foundation @temptu pro air #powder @lauramercier @besamecosmetics #contour @narscosmetics #blush @toofaced sweethearts blush in peach beach #lips @maccosmetics lip glass in cultured #lipliner @ctilburymakeup pillow talk #eyes @maccosmetics Longwear paint pot "Layin low" with a little bit of "Rubenesque" and contour the eye with a little bit of brown and charcoal I use Blackground @maccosmetics #skincare @glycelenekim #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #brows @stilacosmetics all day brow gel by @ginamo11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:04 am

It took me a minute to realize the first photo was jewelry and not a)panties b) bikini bottom. cantstopl
With this show you never know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 am

omg, Kasha, that's hilarious!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:43 am

JoJo has a great bod. I did too at 25 and before having two kids! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:44 am

Yeah, well wait till your over 55. 
armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 623245435
When I see the intricacy on the eye makeup, it makes me want to rub my eyes. I don't know if I could wear that day in and day out for weeks.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:21 pm

For everyone that's been asking about the sweater/robe that @joelle_fletcher wore it's by @bbdakota Hope this helps. #thebachelorette #bachelornation @thebacheloretteabc by @caryfetman

Love this patriotic baseball tee from the last episode of @bacheloretteabc armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 1f339 order yours just in time for the 4th of Julyarmcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 1f1fa-1f1f8 AND its under $15 armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 1f44d link to shop in bio #sawitonscreen #thebachelorette #bachelorettefashion #mensfashion by @sawitonscreen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:55 pm

Does anyone know if this dress has been identified? I was wondering if it is long or short. 2 different locations??

armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 B41b318b4e950f1c941924d30276acce_zpsmag4rzwh
armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 Cd487d593d6f5ff57cf60e1f48df56b1_zpstsdxkpwa
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3505-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Wasn't that the top part of her bikini a few episodes back? Was the date with Luke in the hot tub?
armcuff - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 16 3b90c374-4209-4839-8961-cb6e6a567ed0

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:14 pm

^ Similar, but looks different to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Also there is that pink bracelet she has been wearing lately.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Yes, how tricky is that?? You know that was done on purpose.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136