Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:41 am

@joelle_fletcher #thebachelorette Here's a sneak peek for tomorrow night. Welcome to Buenos Aires !! #makeupartist #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork #stylist @caryfetman by @ginamo11
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13029

Back to top Go down

makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:52 am

^ This look is already one of my favs. Love her makeup, hair, and dress.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:33 am

Side part cheerleader. I'm so over the middle part era.  the dress looks beautiful and the color really good on JoJo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:39 am

Haha, the side part was the first thing I noticed as well. It looks so much better on everyone!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:39 am

relaxing wrote:Side part cheerleader. I'm so over the middle part era.  the dress looks beautiful and the color really good on JoJo.
I knew she looked different! Just couldn't tell what it was..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:43 am

"Who's the fairest in the land?"

Jo is such a stunner. 

Can't believe she has 25 to choose from and endless # out in the real world and she's chasing around her f1 laugh out loud Cahhhrazy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:10 pm

:thud she looks amazing awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:33 am

After you tango you put on a simple dress. @joelle_fletcher wearing a @noamhanoch white with black netting. A @bcbgmaxazria brocade jacket @thewoodsfinejewelry bracelets & earrings. @robynrhodes rings #thebachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher dressed up for a night out in a long sleeve #tbyalexanderwang @blanknycjeans leather motorcycle jacket & @thewoodsfinejewelry black diamonds. #thebachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation make up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher hanging out in a cool various called #laboca in a @ramybrook sweater @zara biker jeans & @katmaconie booties. #thebachelorette #bachelornation @thebacheloretteabc @bachelor_nation by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher in a @wowcouture_usa 2 piece & a @shop_alexis coat. #thebachelorette #bachelornation make-up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher in a cream sweater from #houstonboutique green @topshop jeans & GREY #ashshoes booties @thewoodsfinejewelry gorgeous necklace #thebachelorette #bachelornation @thebacheloretteabc @bachelor_nation make up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher & @randirahm a couple of the people that remind me why I love my job so much. Gown @randirahm @suzannekalan drop earrings & @julesvancejules stack rings #bachelornation #thebachelorette @thebacheloretteabc make up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher waiting outside Plaza San Martin in #buenosaires in a @alc_ltd red dress pink @topshop coat & @dolcevitaoficial chunky sandal. #thebachelorette #bachelornation @thebacheloretteabc make-up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 am

#thebachelorette @joelle_fletcher at tonight's Rose Ceremony. #makeupartist #eyeshadow @maccosmetics extra dimension eyeshadow in "Lunar" #foundation #bronzer @temptu #brows @stilacosmetics #blush @toofaced #skincare @glycelenekim #tan @spraydisole #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork #stylist @caryfetman by @ginamo11

@joelle_fletcher is doing the Tango on tonight show #thebachlorette it took a little convincing but she ended up loving these red #Armani lips. I know I did makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 1f48b#makeup #makeupartist #redlips #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc @abcnetwork by @ginamo11

@joelle_fletcher wears a custom @randirahm gown tonight.Its from his Spring 2016 collection makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 1f457 makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 2728 makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 1f339 #jojofletcher #bachelorettefashion #sawitonscreen #randirahm by @sawitonscreen

Who's watching #thebachelorette with us?! #looksforless on the left are all under $30! Shop via link in bio makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 1f339 makeup - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 17 2728 #sawitonscreen #bachelorettefashion #joellefletcher by @sawitonscreen

Look for Less: www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=201889828
bluwavz
bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 am

JoJo's fashions from last night's episode were the highlight of the evening for me! She looks fantastic in everything. The RC dress has to be among my all-time favs from this series.

Like others, I wasn't a fan of the BCBG white with black netting dress but the other outfits and shoes were awesome.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 am

I love both red dresses, RC dress, both GD outfits....Killin the game!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:08 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I love both red dresses, RC dress, both GD outfits....Killin the game!
I know!!! She's so stunning and amazing and gorgeous. And I feel like she doesn't even realize it!! Jo, wake up, you're a smokeshow!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum