SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 am

I love literally every single thing she wore last night laugh out loud the blue RC dress is amazing and people were freaking out over it on social media. I love the red dress she wore while talking to Chris and I loved the all black outfit she wore on the night portion of the group date. I'm a sucker for a leather jacket.

Her stylist was getting a whole lot of love on social media last night and I saw countless tweets and comments about her being the best dressed bachelorette and I have to agree.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:47 am

It helps that she is drop dead gorgeous!! She could wear a bin bag and look fantastic. :yes: laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:47 am

Dress designed by MEandI Dorkman --her sewn on the plane collection:
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 13561565_1008086992638373_1053519892_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4MjMyMDkzNDE4MzM3NTgwOQ%3D%3D

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Dress designed by MEandI Dorkman --her sewn on the plane collection:
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 13561565_1008086992638373_1053519892_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4MjMyMDkzNDE4MzM3NTgwOQ%3D%3D

rofl rofl rofl

I must say it is the only outfit I have ever seen Jojo in that made her look unflattering! She looked like she was 3 months pregnant!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 am

GDI JoJo DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH YOUR HAIR! Ponytail, side braid, updo, straightened, half up, ANYTHING! That blue RC dress is STUNNING though.

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:42 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I love both red dresses, RC dress, both GD outfits....Killin the game!
I know!!! She's so stunning and amazing and gorgeous. And I feel like she doesn't even realize it!! Jo, wake up, you're a smokeshow!

Totally killin it. Best fashion season ever.

And I think she totally knows it. But she is so humble and so comfortable in her skin it's just part of who she is, she doesn't have to act like she knows it to feel good about herself, it just comes out naturally without ego attached to it. All IMO. I just adore her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:21 am

bluwavz wrote:

@joelle_fletcher wears a custom @randirahm gown tonight.Its from his Spring 2016 collection JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 1f457 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 2728 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 18 1f339 #jojofletcher #bachelorettefashion #sawitonscreen #randirahm by @sawitonscreen

That blue dress was Oscar worthy - red carpet WOW!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 am

I really REALLY need that cream colored sweater from "houstonboutique" but which boutique??!! I'm dying to know!

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:55 am

bronco18 wrote:I really REALLY need that cream colored sweater from "houstonboutique" but which boutique??!! I'm dying to know!
You're not alone, might want to keep an eye on this post in case she figures it out: http://www.racked.com/2016/6/28/12050542/the-bachelorette-episode-6-recap-jojo-sweater

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

Alanna wrote:
bronco18 wrote:I really REALLY need that cream colored sweater from "houstonboutique" but which boutique??!! I'm dying to know!
You're not alone, might want to keep an eye on this post in case she figures it out: http://www.racked.com/2016/6/28/12050542/the-bachelorette-episode-6-recap-jojo-sweater

Thank you! I'm hoping that Sharleen will find it and post on her All The Pretty Pandas blog!!
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:33 am

Last night's Bachelorette got pretty interesting! Did you spot our ANDI ring on JoJo's one-on-one date? #robynrhodes #jewelry #thebachelorette #bachelornation #summer #style #celebrity #celebrityfashion #jojofletcher by @robynrhodes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 am

heather_m_s wrote:GDI JoJo DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH YOUR HAIR! Ponytail, side braid, updo, straightened, half up, ANYTHING! That blue RC dress is STUNNING though.

YES, anything would be better than the same ole style we have seen now 2 seasons in a row... Her hair doesn't even look that healthy when one thinks about Calia's hair. I didn't like the way the white dress made her boobs look last night, but did like the blue dress if we have to have sparkles laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136