SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:55 am

bluwavz wrote:http://www.whowhatwear.com/the-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-stylist-cary-fetman-2016
This was a great interview! Very insightful! I like that JoJo has a strong hand in what she wears. She seems very precise in regards to the style selection process. And hey, look at that! Cary said JoJo DOESN'T like showing off her boobs. And that it was him that got her to wear all of the low cut stuff... Go figure!! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 am

@joelle_fletcher in a @showmeyourmumu crop top & @blanknycjeans shorts. #thebachelorette #bachelornation #bachelorette by @caryfetman

Get ready it's about to happen. Both guys love @joelle_fletcher & apparently the color blue. @roberthunter89 in a cobalt blue @hugoboss suit & @jrodgers11 in a navy @hugoboss suit. #thebachelorette #bachelornation #bachelorette by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher ready for #afterthefinalrose in a @mishacollection & @thewoodsfinejewelry diamond earrings @cezua_jewelry diamond bracelets#bachelorette #bachelornation #thebachelorette stunning make up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

Congratulations to my favorite new couple & my baby @chrisbharrison much love to @joelle_fletcher & @jrodgers11 Much love to you. Jojo in @mishacollection Jordan in @hugoboss & Chris in @theory__ suit #bachelorette #bachelornation #bachelorette #afterthefinalrose by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher in her way to @jimmykimmellive in a @style2runway jumpsuit & @thewoodsfinejewelry black diamond earrings. #afterthefinalrose #bachelorette #bachelornation #thebachelorette #jimmykimmel make up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman

@joelle_fletcher waiting for her man in a @badgleymischka pink chiffon gown & @suzannekalan earrings #thebachelorette #bachelornation #bachelorette #thefinalrose beautiful make up @ginamo11 by @caryfetman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:11 am

Tonights #afterthefinalrose look for @joelle_fletcher #thebachelorette #eyes #Armanibeauty eye tint #24 & 22 #blush @toofaced Sparkling Bellini #lips @kevynaucoin Thelmadora & Hanabeth blended together #bronzer @maccosmetics Give me Sun #makeupartist #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc #skincare @glycelenekim #foundation @coverfx @temptu #brushes @blenditbeautybrushes #stylist @caryfetman by @ginamo11

@joelle_fletcher getting final touches on her hair by the talented @celebrity_hair_ninja . I loved her hair tonight !! #makeupartist #bachelornation by @ginamo11

Our favorite dress EVER! Love this cheeta dress by @rorybeca (which is on sale) and these other cami dresses! Shop the link in bio on our @polyvore revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 2728By the way only 1 is in stock now and it's in a small! #style #theBachelorette #jojofletcher #swag #fashion #pretty #instacool #instamood #outfitoftheday #likeback #shopping #dress #fresh #instafashion #fashionblogger #iphonesia #fashionista #ootd #popular #instagood #instamood #photooftheday #picoftheday #bestoftheday #instadaily #instagramhub #instacool #me #photo #planetblue #rorybeca #urbanoutfitters by @sawitonscreen

The most amazing final revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 1f339 ceremony dresses we have seen by @badgleymischka shop the exact and the other #looksforless we found.Link in bio! #badgleymischka #lulus #newyorkdresses #madisonjames #bluefly #riverisland #thebachelorette #fashion #jojofletcher by @sawitonscreen

Congrats to the newest Bachelorette couple, Jordan & Jojo.Shop her looks on our polyvore page.Link in bio. #jojofletcher #fashion #thebachelorette #jordanrodgers #style #swag #fashion #pretty #instacool #instamood #outfitoftheday #likeback #shopping #dress #fresh #instafashion #fashionblogger #iphonesia #fashionista #ootd #popular #instagood #instamood #photooftheday #picoftheday #bestoftheday #instadaily #instagramhub #instacool #me #photo #bluelife #revolve by @sawitonscreen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:17 am

JoJo will a Badgley Mischka gown tonight on The Bachelorette finale Shopping info at www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #badgleymischka #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo's wore a Blue Life romper tonight on The Bachelorette Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #bluelife #romper #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

JoJo's wore a Misha Collection dress tonight on After the Final Rose #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #afterthefinalrose #atfr #mishacollection #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

JoJo's wore a Style2Runway jumpsuit tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #style2runway #jumpsuit #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog by @starstyle_com

That time I got to do a fishtail on Jojo's hair. NBD. revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 1f62b revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 1f60d Oh what fun it was to meet her! #thebachelorette #hairbyemilyhughes @joelle_fletcher by @hairbyemilyhughes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:43 am

I wasn't a fan of that romper/dress outfit JoJo wore on Jordan's MTP date. The bottom looked too fussy IMO.

I LOVED her FRC dress. It really was so simple and flowed in the wind beautifully. Her tan matched pretty perfectly. The lack of shoes was an excellent choice. One of the better FRC dresses in the franchise. And MUCH better than that unflattering FRC she wore last season.. IMO.

I know there is a mixed bag of opinions on her ATFR dress, but I love it! I'm not crazy about the neck part of the dress, but eveythng else is perfect. And her hair was finally up! Love the high ponytail IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:48 am

For everyone who asked about the ponytail here's all the pics I have. @celebrity_hair_ninja gets all the credit Jojo told her what she wanted and Jen did it ! #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc by @ginamo11

Jojo's after the Rose dress is the trivata dress in mousse by @mishacollection revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 2728 currently sold out but similar looks will be up by the end of the day! The white version is on sale and can be shipped via the link in bio! #thebachelorette #bachelorettefashion #mishacollection #jojofletcher #celebrityfashion #style #afterthefinalrose #bachelorettefashion by @sawitonscreen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:18 pm

JoJo's wore Julea Domani dress on Live with Kelly this morning Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

JoJo's wore an Elizabeth and James dress, Neil Lane ring, and Stuart Weitzman sandals this morning on Good Morning America Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #stuartweitzman #neillane #gma #elizabethandjames #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

JoJo's wore a Becca by Rebecca Virtue bikini and Brooklyn Designs necklaces last night on The Bachelorette Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #beccaswim #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com

JoJo's wore a Karen Kane dress last night on The Bachelorette Shopping info on www.starstyle.com #jojofletcher #celebritystyle #style #fashion #ootd #lotd #bachelorettefinale #karenkane #fashionblog #asseenontv #starstyle #summerstyle #celebrityfashion #jojo #thebachelorette #styleblog #instastyle #picoftheday #photooftheday by @starstyle_com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:34 pm

I love her style today but nothing, nothing looks as good on her as her man's love. Girlfriend is so happy and it's shining through to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm gonna miss all the fashion!! sad

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Btw, her butt looked fantastic in both of her media dresses. Get.it.girlllll!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Btw, her butt looked fantastic in both of her media dresses. Get.it.girlllll!

Yes!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Btw, her butt looked fantastic in both of her media dresses. Get.it.girlllll!

Haha that's the first thing my own baddy said when I was showing him all the pictures gushing about the couple revolve - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion  - Page 24 3806527698 #teambutt
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Fashion Thread - Discussion

+45
bluwavz
Senwor
SafronSahara
julychild
nd4reality
rhondam
bronco18
heather_m_s
nutty1
IrelandRose
grace8136